Aikyashree Scholarship Online Application | WB Aikyashree Scholarship Form | WBMDFC Scholarship | West Bengal Minority Scholarship 2021
Aikyashree scholarship is designed for providing financial support to the students belonging to the minority section in the state of West Bengal in their education process. It is under the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC). This scholarship program is available for school as well as college students.
In this article, we will be discussing this scholarship program in detail. We will tell you about the eligibility criteria for this scholarship, how to apply for an aikyashree scholarship online, the registration process, and all other useful information that you must know.
Table of Contents
- Aikyashree Scholarship-West Bengal Minority Scholarship 2021
- Aikyashree Scholarship Details
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to register for the Aikyashree scholarship online?
Aikyashree Scholarship-West Bengal Minority Scholarship 2021
Many scholarship programs run by the WBMDFC (West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation) and aikyashree are also one of them. This scholarship helps talented students from the minority community (Buddhists, Parsis, Jains, Christians, Muslims, Sikhs) in West Bengal. The support is provided from class 9th/10th to Doctorate level candidates for pursuing their education.
The Government of West Bengal funds the entire scholarship. This includes cost-free schooling and college education, and other expenses like hostel stay fees are also covered under this scholarship. It is under the Ministry of Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education and is fully a state government-run scheme.
Benefits of Aikyashree Scholarship
- It will provide loans to needy students for their education.
- It will lead to minority community women empowerment.
- Help students to achieve financial independence through education.
- Help in increasing the literacy rate in the state of West Bengal.
- It also trains students for competitive exams.
Aikyashree Scholarship Details
There are 5 different scholarship schemes under this, which can be availed by West Bengal students.
1. WB Pre-Matric Scholarship –
It is for 9th and 10th standard students, and it provides a scholarship of Rs.150-Rs.750 every month, and few selected candidates also get up to Rs.1000 reward per year.
2. WB Post Matric Scholarship –
This is for the students who have passed 10th and are studying in 11th/12th or pursuing graduation or post-graduation course. The scholarship ranges between Rs.160-Rs.1200 every month, which is offered to the beneficiary students.
3. Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship –
All the girl students who have completed their class 12th and pursuing an under-graduation course in West Bengal are eligible for taking advantage of this scholarship, which can be up to Rs.3000 per month. It also provides Rs. 2,000 every year as a book grant.
4. Hindi Scholarship Scheme, WB –
It is available for all the candidates who are pursuing in the Hindi language. The amount can range between Rs300 to Rs.1000 every month, and any higher secondary, under graduation, post-graduation, or research-level student can apply for it.
5. Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship –
Students belonging to a minority community can get up to financial help of up to Rs.8000 every month. Class 11th to Ph.D. level students are eligible for this scheme.
It is different for different schemes.
West Bengal Pre-Matric scholarship
- The candidate must belong to the SC/ST category.
- He/SHE should be a permanent resident of WB.
- Only students of class 9th and 10th can apply.
- The family income of the candidate should not be more than 2 lakh per annum.
West Bengal post-matric scholarship
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of WB.
- The candidate must belong to the SC/ST/OBC community.
- Students studying in class 11th to post-graduation degree courses can apply for this.
- For SC and ST candidates, the family income should not be more than 2 lakh and 2.5 lakh, respectively. For candidates belonging to the OBC category, it should not be more than 1 lakh per annum.
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti scholarship
- Only a permanent resident of WB can apply for it.
- It is only for female candidates who have cleared 12th.
- The candidate should be interested in pursuing medicine or engineering, or the basic science field.
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means scholarship
- For students studying class 11th/12th or doing any diploma course, their class 10th marks should be at least 75%.
- For UGC level students, their class 12th percentage should be not less than 75%.
- Remember, Doctorate level students can also apply.
- The family income should be less than 2.5 lakh.
Hindi Scholarship Scheme
- The candidate must belong to Non-Hindi speaking states of India.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% in previous exams with Hindi as a subject.
How to register for the Aikyashree scholarship online?
Here are the steps for completing the application process for the aikyashree scholarship online.
1.Go to the official website by clicking the link provided below.
2.Then click on the New Registration button and then choose your Institute’s district.
3.The registration form will appear on the screen where you need to provide the required details like Name, Guardian Name, Date of birth, email id, mobile number, bank details, etc.
4.After completing everything hit on the submit button.
5.Then, in the Scheme Eligibility column, you have to enter all the asked details again.
6.They ask for details like your Institution name and its location, Course name, Last examination details, Board name, Family income, percentage marks obtained, and email ID.
7.After this, select the submit and proceed option, and then a temporary user ID will be provided to you.
8.Then open your mailbox, and you will get your password mailed to the email address provided by you.
9.Then you have to use this password and the username to do the login and complete the rest of the registration process where you have to provide asked details under the Basic Information section, then under Academic Information, and then finally under the Bank Account Information section.
10.Remember to change your password for safety reasons. It is compulsory.
11.Check that all the information provided by you is correct, and then hit the final submit button.
12.Print out your application form and submit it to the concerned Institute. Also, attach your bank passbook photocopy with the form.
- Caste certificate.
- Previous mark sheets.
- Income certificate.
- Current studying course fee receipt.
- Bank details.
- Mobile number.
- Passport size photo.
If you face any problem, then you can call on the helpline number or write an email to the officials to seek any kind of help.
- Helpline Number: 1800 1202 130
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you found this article helpful.