Aikyashree Scholarship Online Application | WB Aikyashree Scholarship Form | WBMDFC Scholarship | West Bengal Minority Scholarship 2021
Aikyashree scholarship is designed for providing financial support to the students belonging to the minority section in the state of West Bengal in their education process. It is under the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC). This scholarship program is available for school as well as college students.
In this article, we will be discussing this scholarship program in detail. We will tell you about the eligibility criteria for this scholarship, how to apply for an aikyashree scholarship online, the registration process, and all other useful information that you must know.
Table of Contents
- Aikyashree Scholarship-West Bengal Minority Scholarship 2021
- Aikyashree Scholarship Details
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to register for the Aikyashree scholarship online?
- Aikyashree Scholarship Selection Process
- Aikyashree Scholarship Schedule for 2021
- Aikyashree Scholarship Registered Institution List
- Tracking Aikyashree Scholarship Application
- How to get Aikyashree App?
- Aikyashree Scholarship Conditions
- SVMCM Renewal Process
Aikyashree Scholarship-West Bengal Minority Scholarship 2021
Many scholarship programs run by the WBMDFC (West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation) and aikyashree are also one of them. This scholarship helps talented students from the minority community (Buddhists, Parsis, Jains, Christians, Muslims, Sikhs) in West Bengal. The support is provided from class 9th/10th to Doctorate level candidates for pursuing their education.
The Government of West Bengal funds the entire scholarship. This includes cost-free schooling and college education, and other expenses like hostel stay fees are also covered under this scholarship. It is under the Ministry of Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education and is fully a state government-run scheme.
Benefits of Aikyashree Scholarship
- It will provide loans to needy students for their education.
- It will lead to minority community women empowerment.
- Help students to achieve financial independence through education.
- Help in increasing the literacy rate in the state of West Bengal.
- It also trains students for competitive exams.
Aikyashree Scholarship Details
There are 5 different scholarship schemes under this, which can be availed by West Bengal students.
1. WB Pre-Matric Scholarship –
It is for 9th and 10th standard students, and it provides a scholarship of Rs.150-Rs.750 every month, and few selected candidates also get up to Rs.1000 reward per year.
2. WB Post Matric Scholarship –
This is for the students who have passed 10th and are studying in 11th/12th or pursuing graduation or post-graduation course. The scholarship ranges between Rs.160-Rs.1200 every month, which is offered to the beneficiary students.
3. Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship –
All the girl students who have completed their class 12th and pursuing an under-graduation course in West Bengal are eligible for taking advantage of this scholarship, which can be up to Rs.3000 per month. It also provides Rs. 2,000 every year as a book grant.
4. Hindi Scholarship Scheme, WB –
It is available for all the candidates who are pursuing in the Hindi language. The amount can range between Rs300 to Rs.1000 every month, and any higher secondary, under graduation, post-graduation, or research-level student can apply for it.
5. Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship –
Students belonging to a minority community can get up to financial help of up to Rs.8000 every month. Class 11th to Ph.D. level students are eligible for this scheme.
It is different for different schemes.
West Bengal Pre-Matric scholarship
- The candidate must belong to the SC/ST category.
- He/SHE should be a permanent resident of WB.
- Only students of class 9th and 10th can apply.
- The family income of the candidate should not be more than 2 lakh per annum.
West Bengal post-matric scholarship
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of WB.
- The candidate must belong to the SC/ST/OBC community.
- Students studying in class 11th to post-graduation degree courses can apply for this.
- For SC and ST candidates, the family income should not be more than 2 lakh and 2.5 lakh, respectively. For candidates belonging to the OBC category, it should not be more than 1 lakh per annum.
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti scholarship
- Only a permanent resident of WB can apply for it.
- It is only for female candidates who have cleared 12th.
- The candidate should be interested in pursuing medicine or engineering, or the basic science field.
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means scholarship
- For students studying class 11th/12th or doing any diploma course, their class 10th marks should be at least 75%.
- For UGC level students, their class 12th percentage should be not less than 75%.
- Remember, Doctorate level students can also apply.
- The family income should be less than 2.5 lakh.
Hindi Scholarship Scheme
- The candidate must belong to Non-Hindi speaking states of India.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% in previous exams with Hindi as a subject.
How to register for the Aikyashree scholarship online?
Here are the steps for completing the application process for the aikyashree scholarship online.
1.Go to the official website by clicking the link provided below.
2.Then click on the New Registration button and then choose your Institute’s district.
3.The registration form will appear on the screen where you need to provide the required details like Name, Guardian Name, Date of birth, email id, mobile number, bank details, etc.
4.After completing everything hit on the submit button.
5.Then, in the Scheme Eligibility column, you have to enter all the asked details again.
6.They ask for details like your Institution name and its location, Course name, Last examination details, Board name, Family income, percentage marks obtained, and email ID.
7.After this, select the submit and proceed option, and then a temporary user ID will be provided to you.
8.Then open your mailbox, and you will get your password mailed to the email address provided by you.
9.Then you have to use this password and the username to do the login and complete the rest of the registration process where you have to provide asked details under the Basic Information section, then under Academic Information, and then finally under the Bank Account Information section.
10.Remember to change your password for safety reasons. It is compulsory.
11.Check that all the information provided by you is correct, and then hit the final submit button.
12.Print out your application form and submit it to the concerned Institute. Also, attach your bank passbook photocopy with the form.
- Caste certificate.
- Previous mark sheets.
- Income certificate.
- Current studying course fee receipt.
- Bank details.
- Mobile number.
- Passport size photo.
Aikyashree Scholarship Selection Process
For this, the selection is made on a merit basis and as per the allocated budget.
In this case, only those applicants are selected who have obtained at least 50% marks in their previous examination.
In the below-given table, the whole schedule for the year 2021 for the Aikyashree scholarship scheme is mentioned. Note one thing that it is tentative and changes can be made by the government.
|Hindi Scholarship Scheme||October – December|
|West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship (SC/ST Students)||September – November|
|West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship (For SC/ST/OBC)||September – November|
|Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities||July – September|
|Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship||May – July|
- Visit the official website and on the homepage, you have to go to the official login tab.
- You will get different options under this tab which are as follows:
- DISTRICT LOGIN
- STATE LOGIN (FOR MCM)
- STATE LOGIN (FOR MCM 20-21)
- STATE LOGIN (FOR SVMCM)
- STATE LOGIN (FOR SVMCM 20-21)
- Choose the required option and then you will be redirected to a new page where you have to provide your username and password and complete the captcha test.
- Then hit the login button and you will be logged in.
- On the homepage of the official website, you have to select the renewal application 2020-21 option.
- When you click on that option it will take you to a new page where you have to fill in your district, application ID, date of birth and then complete the captcha verification.
- Then hit the login button.
- After that, you can see the aikyashree renewal application form on your device screen.
- You have to fill this form with all the necessary details and upload the documents that are asked for.
- After completing everything, click on the submit button.
- This way, you can do your application renewal.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website and then on the homepage, you have to select the institute login option.
- In the next step, you have to choose your district and then fill in your username and password and pass through the captcha verification to login.
- This was the process for institute login.
- On the homepage of the official website, you have to go to the list of registered institution options.
- It will take you to a new page where you have to choose your district.
- Then hit the submit button and the whole list of all the registered institutions under this scholarship scheme will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage, you get the track application option.
- When you click on that option, a new window opens on your screen where you need to choose your year of registration, district and track by.
- Then it will ask for your user ID, date of birth and captcha verification.
- Then select the submit button and your application status will be shown on your device’s screen.
There is also an app for this scholarship scheme to make things easier for the applicants. You can download this app by following the steps mentioned below:
- You have to go to the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation official website and on the homepage, you will get the download the Aikyashree app option.
- When you click on it, you will be taken to a new page.
- On this page, you have to select the install button.
- As soon as you click on the install button, the Aikyashree App starts to get downloading on your device.
- Once it is downloaded, you can install it and login using your username and password and continue to enjoy all the benefits of this scheme through this app.
- While submitting the application form, the applicant is required to provide the family income certificate.
- For renewing the application form, the applicant is required to obtain at least 50% in his/her previous examination.
- Day scholars and hostellers are given maintenance allowance under this West Bengal Minority Scholarship scheme.
- All the applicants should have regular attendance.
- The scholarship amount is directly transferred to the student’s bank account through direct benefit transfer mode.
- If anyone is ineligible for the scheme and has used any false means for getting its benefits, in that case, the benefits will be cancelled and the paid amount will be recovered from that applicant.
- If the applicant violates any school discipline or Aikyashree terms and conditions, then his application can be cancelled or suspended.
- On the homepage of the official website, you have to go to the SVMCM renewal option.
- After this, you will be taken to a new page where you have to choose your district.
- After this, a renewable form will be opened on your screen where you have to fill in details like domicile state, domicile district, block/municipality, student’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, religion, gender, date of birth, bank details, mobile number, captcha code, etc.
- Once you are done with this, you have to select the submit button and then the proceed option.
- Again, a new window will open where you will be asked for some more information that you have to provide.
- Then you have to upload the necessary documents and finally click the submit button.
This way you can do your SVMCM renewal.
If you face any problem, then you can call on the helpline number or write an email to the officials to seek any kind of help.
- Helpline Number: 1800 1202 130
- Email ID: email@example.com
I hope you found this article helpful.