Berojgari Bhatta | Berojgari Bhatta Bihar Online Registration | Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2021
With the rising population, unemployment has been a serious issue among the youths in India. The government continually finds ways to maximize employment opportunities and to support unemployed youth in the country. Many schemes are initiated by the Central and the State government in this regard, and Bihar Berojgari Bhatta is also one such scheme for the unemployed youngsters of Bihar.
Click to read in Hindi: बिहार बेरोजगारी भत्ता
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta or Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 is an initiative by the Chief Minister of Bihar-Nitish Kumar to provide a monthly allowance of Rs.1000 to the unemployed youth of Bihar. Candidates who are suitable for this Berojgari Bhatta are the people who are educated and have qualifications but not employed.
There is a big number of youths in the state who are lacking a proper source of income and are a victim of unemployment. This scheme is started to motivate and provide moral and financial support to those unemployed sections of youth in Bihar. Unemployment has always existed, and this initiative by the Government of Bihar can be very helpful for the needy youth out there.
If you are interested in knowing all the details about Bihar Berojgari Bhatta and how to apply for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta online, then go through this article carefully. We will be providing you with all the details.
Table of Contents
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta- 2021
According to the scheme, the minimum educational qualification that is needed to get Berojgari Bhatta is 12th pass along with graduation or post-graduation degree. Only an unemployed person who is a permanent resident of Bihar and is in between the age range 21-35 can get the benefit of this scheme. Also, the annual income of a family of the candidate applying for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta should be Rs 3,00,000 or less. Berojgari Bhatta Bihar online registration facility is available to make the registration process more convenient. If you are unemployed youth, having a hard time, you must take advantage of it.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2021- Aim
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to the unemployed youth of Bihar so that they can enhance the quality of living and it will help them and their family and provide moral support too. This allowance is provided under the Berojgari Bhatta Bihar 2021 scheme initiated by the Chief Minister of Bihar. All the citizens who even after completing their academics haven’t got any kind of job and do not have a good financial family background can apply for it. A budget of Rs. Bihar Government has passed a budget of 90 crores for this scheme.
The benefits of Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2021
Many students in Bihar after completing their education are not getting any employment and face an economic crisis. All those unemployed youth can get Rs. 1000 every month as allowance under this scheme by the Government of Bihar until they are employed. Interested candidates can do Berojgari Bhatta Bihar online registration and get the money directly transferred into their bank account every month. All the people residing in any part of Bihar can apply for it.
Berojgari Bhatta Bihar Online Registration Process
If someone wants to take advantage of Berojgari Bhatta, he needs to apply online. You don’t need to travel anywhere. You can go to the official website of the Department of Education, Development, and Labour
Resources and easily register yourself
All the steps are discussed below:
1. As said, visit the official website of the Department of Education, Development and Labour Resources and when the home page opens, go to the new applicant registration option.
website link- https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
2. After clicking on this option, an online registration form will appear on the screen, and you have to fill it correctly. It asks for details like your name, Aadhar number, mobile number, email ID, etc. and then you need to do a verification through the OTP sent on your mobile number. Captcha test is also there. Captcha test is a simple test which helps in differentiating between humans and bots where certain numbers, alphabets and special characters are shown on the screen, and you have to enter them correctly in the captcha box. Sometimes, it can also be an image recognition task.
Pass this test, and after this, you have to click on the submit button and then upload the documents needed.
3. Once you complete your registration, you need to login to your application. To log in, go to the login option available on the homepage, and there you need to provide your username and password and you are done!
You can also check the status of your online form by clicking on the application status option available on the homepage of the website. There you have to fill in the details like your Aadhaar number or the registration id, date of birth, etc. and pass the captcha test and your status will be shown on the screen.
Below is the list of the documents that you will need while applying for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta:
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- 12th mark sheet and graduation/post-graduation degree.
- Passport size photo
- Bonafide certificate of Bihar
There is also a helpline number available, and in case you are having any problem while applying for Berojgari Bhatta Bihar online, you can call on this number for guidance.
Helpline number- 1800 3456 444.
- The person applying for Berojgari Bhatta has to be 21 to 35 years old.
- You should be at least 12th passed to get the benefit of the Bihar unemployment allowance 2021 and also need to possess a graduation or post-graduation degree.
- Family annual income should not be more than 3 lacs.
- Only permanent residents of Bihar can apply for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta.
- You should not be engaged with any government or private employment.
- You also need an Aadhaar linked bank account.
If you meet all the criteria as mentioned earlier, then you are eligible for taking advantage of the Berojgari Bhatta.
Hope you found this article helpful and if you still have any queries or doubts, you can surely ask us in the comment box.