Bridha Pension Yojana | Bridha Pension Online | Bridha Pension Bihar | Vridha Pension Scheme
Nitish Kumar, who is the CM of Bihar, launched Bridha Pension Yojana to help the old-aged citizens of the state by providing them with a monthly pension of up to Rs 500. All the needy citizens of Bihar except Government employees can take advantage of Bridha Pension Bihar.
In this article, we will be discussing this Bihar Vridhajan Pension Yojana in detail. We will cover its benefits, objective, eligibility, the online process for applying for this scheme, the documents required, and many more important things related to the scheme. So read the article carefully and get all the information in one place.
Table of Contents
Vridhjan Pension Scheme Bihar
This scheme comes under the Social Welfare Department-Bihar. Under this pension Yojana, Rs.400 is provided to those old citizens, both men and women, as monthly pension who are in the age group 60-79 years. For those who are 80 years and above, the pension amount is Rs.500. The process for applying for this scheme is online, and we will discuss this later in this article.
The objective of Bridha Pension Yojana
One of the Bridha Pension Yojana’s main aims is to make the older citizens of the state self-sufficient. It will help the poor citizens to become self-reliant in their old age. It will allow them to live comfortably in the last stage of their life when they cannot work and earn.
Benefits of Bridha Pension Yojana
Here are some of the key benefits of Bridha Pension Bihar:
- The scheme will provide financial support to the older citizens of Bihar.
- Under the scheme, the applicant is not required to pay any kind of premium for getting the benefits.
- Under Mukhya Mantri Vridhjan Pension Scheme, the pension amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
- The online application process has brought more transparency, and this pension scheme will surely empower the poor people who are not economically productive in their old age.
Eligibility of Bridha Pension Yojana
Here are some of the eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by the applicant who is applying for this scheme.
- Only the permanent residents of Bihar can get the benefits of the Bihar Pension Yojana.
- For getting the pension, the minimum age should be 60 years.
- Government employees cannot apply.
- Anyone applying must come under the BPL category.
- Anyone enjoying any other pension scheme cannot apply for this Bridha pension scheme.
How to apply for Vridha Pension Online?
Here is the step-by-step guide for Bridha Pension Online registration.
1. Click the link provided below to go to the SSPMIS Bihar Pension Scheme official website.
Link – www.sspmis.bihar.gov.in
2. Then, when the homepage opens on your screen, select the Old Age Pension Scheme link.
3. Then go to Validate Aadhar and verify Aadhar, and then hit the proceed button.
4. It will take you to the application form page where you need to fill the form with the details like your Aadhar number, name, address, age, etc.
5. In the next step, upload documents and after verifying all the details entered, hit the submit button.
6. Your registration will be done.
Here are some of the important documents that you will need for applying for
Bridha Pension Bihar.
- Aadhar card
- Voter card
- Age proof
- Address proof
- Bank Details
- Recent photographs
How to check Pension Payment Status?
- Go to the official website, and there will be an option called Beneficiary Status.
- Under beneficiary status, select the Search Beneficiary Status option.
- Enter the beneficiary id, and the details asked and hit the search button.
- This way, you can check the Pension payment status.
How to check progress reports?
- Go to the official and then select Reports.
- Then select the Mukhya Mantri Vridhjan Progress Report.
- Then enter your block and district to search, and the report will be displayed on your screen.
Steps to Check Payment Information
- On the official website, under Flash News, you can get the link for ‘beneficiary click here for information about your payment’.
- Select that link and then choose your block and district to search for.
- Then enter either account number or beneficiary id to search for.
- After you hit the search button, the required details will be shown on your screen.
- Go to the official website and select the login option on the homepage.
- It will take you to a new page where you have to provide your username and password and enter the captcha code correctly.
- After that, hit the login button, and you will be logged in.
- On the homepage of the official website for Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Yojana Bihar, select the Contact Us option.
- When you click on it, the required contact details will be displayed on the screen. This was all about the Bihar Pension Scheme.
I hope you found this article helpful. Comment down your queries in the comment box.