Central Sector Scholarship 2024 | CSS Scholarship | Central Sector Scholarship Scheme | Central Sector Scholarship Apply Online
The central sector scholarship scheme is a scheme that is specially designed for students who are in the college or the university. The fund of the scholarship comes from the central government so that the students can be able to spend the day to day expenses while learning in the college or the university. The students who belong from the economically unprivileged category will be able to apply for the examination. Every year around 82000 graduates as well as postgraduate students will be able to get a scholarship from the government, According to the government, every year an equal number of proportional students will be able to get a scholarship so that it can be said that 41000 boys student, as well as 41000 girls students, will be able to get the scholarship program every year. Also, the students will get around 2000 INR so that they can manage the day to day expenses while taking higher education.
Table of Contents
Eligibility criteria for the central sector scholarship
There are several eligibility criteria present that a student should fulfil while applying for the central sector scholarship scheme.
- First of all, the student who has passed in the 12th standard with an 80% score will be able to get the scholarship.
- Students who are perusing the UG/PG courses, you will be able to apply for the examination.
- Also, the family income of the student has to lower than eight laths.
These are the basic eligibility criteria for the students who are going to apply for the post.
- The applicants have to be in the 20th rank in the merit list of class 12, of the concerned boards; will be able to apply for the post.
- There is a reservation that is present from the reserved categories like the SC, ST, OBC as well as PWD sections. In this scenario, 15%, 7.5%, 27% and 5%, reservations should be made.
- The applicant cannot be able to take any other scholarships.
- Students who are perusing the Diploma courses will not be able to eligible for the scholarship program.
The application period for the scholarship will remain from July to October, with the help of the official website of the NSP; the students will be able to share the files.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Using some simple steps, you will be able to apply for the examinations. To complete the application, you need to follow these steps that are mentioned below:
- The candidates who are applying in the NSP, they have to apply in the NSP as a new user.
- Firstly, you need to fill up all of the required information and click on the register button in order to register your name as a candidate.
- Now, a student application ID as well as a password will be generated to your mobile number.
- Using his or her password, candidates have to log in to the NSP. In case any of the candidates want to change their password, have to change it using the OTP that is getting generated to their mobile.
- When the candidate will be able to change the password, he will be redirected to the dashboard page where the candidate has to click on the application form in order to complete the application procedure.
- In the application, the candidate has to provide each and every detail like academic details. Basic details, contact information, registration details, and much more and submit the application.
- The academic identity and all the required documents should be submitted to the application portal.
- Now, in the details, the candidates who are applying for the scheme have to set it as a draft so that the applicants can check the details once again.
- Make sure all the information that is generated is correct.
- When you will be able to check that every detail is correct, you need to click on the submit button in order to submit the details.
There are a number of required documents are present, the students should fulfil that in order to get a chance in the scholarship.
- While feeling the bank details, students have to use the updated passbook in the name of the applicant.
- Aadhar card, in case the Aadhar card is not available, enrollment id, voter card, driving license, pan, passport, should be used as the ID proof.
- Family income certificate that is issued by the authority.
- Caste certificate(if any)
- Disability certificate(if any)
- 12th Mark sheet.
- Students have to secure at least 50% or more marks in the examination.
- All of the students have to maintain at least 75% attendance in their class.
- Candidates have to stay away from ragging activities.
- As per the basis of merit scholarship, the renewal process will be started.
Wrap it up
The article has gone through a number of factors that are required while applying for the CSS scholarship. The students who are from the below poverty level can be able to apply for the scheme. The students, who are eligible for the scheme, will be contacted by the government and will be able to get the benefits from the end of the scheme. Hopefully, all of the students who are applying for the scheme can be able to secure their name in the application procedure.
What is the minimum percentage required at the time of renewal?
Ans: At least 75% of the marks are required.
What is the income requirement?
Ans: The maximum amount is 8 lakhs.