Employment Exchange Online | Employment Exchange Card | Employment Exchange Online Registration Form | Employment Online Registration | Employment Registration
Employment Exchange is a program that has been started by the Government of India to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth based on their merit and experience. The Department of Employment of different states of India offers employment opportunities by letting people register for various job vacancies in different kinds of areas in advance on their portal. Employment Exchange is called Employment Guidance and Promotion Centre as currently apart from registration and placements, it is also providing vocational guidance and career training.
Today in this article, we will be discussing this employment exchange in detail. We will provide you with a guide on filling employment exchange online registration form, how to do employment registration, and getting your employment exchange card. Let’s begin…
Table of Contents
What is the Employment Exchange?
This scheme is under the Department of Information and Technology, and it comes under the state government schemes. Here, employers can post details about different vacancies and select suitable candidates through the employment exchange portal. Candidates seeking employment can go through an employment exchange online process and do their employment registration so that employers can view their profile and select them. Also, to bring more transparency, employers are required to provide the reason for choosing candidates within 30 days.
The benefits of the Employment Exchange portal?
The key benefits are here:
- It helps people in finding jobs according to their merit and skills.
- The people who have registered with the employment exchange can check their status for the job waiting list online.
- Employment exchange provides candidates with a unique registration number, which they can use as a reference while applying for a government or any other job.
- When the government announces new vacancies, suitable candidates’ profiles are sent for consideration to the employers.
- People who are registered with the employment exchange can take advantage of different training provided by the government and other career guidance programs.
If we talked about the eligibility criteria, then there are no such criteria for doing employment registration. But one crucial point is that the person should be unemployed if he/she is doing employment registration.
How to do Employment Exchange online registration?
Here are the steps for completing online employment registration.
1. First of all, you have to go to the respective state/district employment website and find the link for employment exchange online registration.
2. Then, when the website’s homepage opens in front of you, you have to click on the register option.
3. It will then take you to the registration page, where you have to fill up your details and attach all the required documents for applying for an employment exchange.
4. Once you are done with everything, you have to click on the submit button. After you successfully submit your employment exchange online registration form, your employment exchange name, registration date, and registration number are generated. Keep them saved for future references.
5. Then, the concerned authorities verify and issue your employment exchange card.
How to do employment exchange offline registration?
We have already discussed how someone can register with the employment exchange online. Let us now have a look at the offline process for registration.
- You have to go to the Employment Exchange Office in your nearby area, and from the counter, you can get the application form for employment exchange.
- You have to fill that form and attach the required documents along with your photo and certificates.
- Once you are done with everything, submit it to the office itself.
- Once your form is verified, you are provided with the acknowledgment slip, which has your registration number, employment exchange name, and registration date.
Below is the list of all the essential documents that you will need during the application process for employment exchange.
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Proof for parent’s job
- Educational qualification certificate
- Letter from the school head or a gazetted officer.
- Work experience certificate.
- Additional certificate for any specific training skills.
- Certificate issued by MP/MLA.
- Disability Certificate (If any)
- Passport size photographs
Here ends this article. I hope you found this helpful. Comment your queries in the comments box.