The farmers in India face many kinds of problems. Loss of crops due to natural calamities like floods and droughts cause massive damage to the farmers. The government has always launched several schemes and has taken initiatives to promote agriculture and encourage the state’s farmers to increase farming.
Fasal Bima Yojana Bihar is also one such scheme launched by Nitish Kumar- the Chief Minister of Bihar. Under this scheme, the government will provide aid of Rs. 7500 per hectare to the state farmers who suffer crop loss of less than 20%, and for more than 20%, the amount will be Rs.10,000 per hectare.
Today in this article, we will be discussing everything in detail about Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme, like its benefits, objective, eligibility. We will tell you the process for applying online for Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana. So stick to this article to the end and get all the required details.
Table of Contents
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana-2021
It is under the Cooperative Department, and all the farmers of Bihar can take advantage of this scheme. It is a state government scheme that gives a relief fund of Rs. 7500 to Rs. 10000 to the farmers if they suffer loss in the crop yield due to natural factors and weather conditions. Another striking feature of the Bihar Crop Assistance Scheme is that the farmers are not required to pay any kind of premium amount, and the government compensates for the loss to all the farmers who have up to 2 hectares of land.
Benefits of Fasal Bima Yojana Bihar
- Rs. 7500 per hectare is given for less than 20% crop loss.
- Rs. 10,000 per hectare is given for more than 20% crop loss.
- Rs. 13500 per hectare is given for non-irrigated and accumulated areas.
- The fund is directly transferred into the accounts of the farmers.
- The scheme provides insurance against unseasonal rain, floods, droughts, etc.
- It will cover 2201 panchayats of the state in 38 different districts.
- No premium is required to be paid for availing the benefits of this scheme as it provides assistance and is not an insurance scheme.
- It will increase the self-reliance of the farmers of Bihar, which will encourage them to increase their cultivation.
This scheme is only available for the residents of Bihar.
Only those farmers who have suffered crop loss due to unseasonal rainfall, weather conditions, or any other natural calamity can apply for this scheme.
For receiving the compensation money, the applicant’s bank account must be linked with his Aadhar card.
Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Apply Online
Here are the steps for applying for the Bihar Fasal Yojana online.
1. Visit the official website for Fasal Bima Yojana Bihar by clicking the link provided below.
2. When you click on this link, it will take you to the website’s homepage, where you will find an option called Registration.
3. Click on that option, and then it will ask if you have an Aadhar or not.
4. If you have your Aadhaar card, select YES, and it will then ask you for your Aadhaar number and your name as per the Aadhar card.
5. After providing these details, click on the Submit button, and you will be applied under Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana.
How to view the Eligible Gram Panchayat list?
Here are the steps for viewing the list of all the gram panchayats registered eligible under Fasal Bima Yojana Bihar.
- Go to the official website, and then you will find the link for the List of Eligible Gram Panchayat.
- Select that, and then it will ask you to select the Year, District Name, and the Block Name.
- Then hit the VIEW button. The entire list will be opened on your screen.
Here is the list of all the essential documents that you will be required while applying for the Fasal Bima Yojana Bihar.
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Residential proof
- Bank details
- Agriculture land papers
- Self-declaration certificate
- Land ownership certificate
- Phone number
- Passport size pictures
We tried to make everything clear in this article. Still, in case you face any kind of problem while applying for Fasal Bima Yojana Bihar or if you want to enquire anything regarding this scheme. You can call on the helpline number or can write a mail on the email ID provided below.
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline Number- (0612)-2200693., 1800-345-6290
This was all about Fasal Bima Sahayata Yojana Bihar 2021. I hope you found this article helpful. Feel free to comment down your questions in the comment box below.