AP Jnanabhumi Login | Jnanabhumi ap gov in | Jnanabhumi Nivas | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status | Jnanabhumi Portal
Jnanabhumi or JNB Nivas (Jnanabhumi Nivas) is a brainchild of the Andhra Pradesh government, and it has been started to help the students of Andhra Pradesh who belong to economically weak families. Many students in Andhra Pradesh find it challenging to pay educational fees timely because of various reasons. Due to these reasons, many willing students who want to continue their studies cannot continue because of a lack of funds. Both the Central and the State government across India is making efforts to educate the youth of the country and have started many schemes and scholarship programs so that everyone can acquire basic educational qualifications.
Jnanabhumi is also one of such scholarship schemes in Andhra Pradesh which helps the people belonging to the scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other economically backward categories.
Today in this article, we will be discussing everything about the Jnanabhumi scheme, and we’ll also tell you how you can register yourself on the Jnanabhumi portal, log in, check the status and get all the benefits provided under this scheme. All you need is to read this complete article carefully, and all your questions regarding Jnanabhumi Nivas will be answered here.
Table of Contents
- Jnanabhumi Andhra Pradesh
- Benefits of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Eligibility criteria for Pre-Matric Scholarships
- Eligibility criteria for Post-Matric Scholarship
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship Online Apply
- How to check Jnanabhumi scholarship status?
Jnanabhumi Andhra Pradesh
We all understand the importance of education. But everyone is not lucky enough to afford a good education. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has always come up with many types of schemes and scholarship programs to help the poor people living in the state in their development. Jnanabhumi scholarship will also help many students and will help them to get a quality education.
In Andhra Pradesh, there are two kinds of scholarships, namely, post-matric scholarships and pre-matric scholarships. Both these have their eligibility criteria and benefits. Let’s discuss in detail.
Benefits of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Scholarships are provided to the needy students to pursue their academics.
- It ensures that the scholarships are released timely to the beneficiaries.
- It also ensures that only genuine and eligible candidates get the advantage of the scheme.
- It is also fast, less time-consuming, and involves less paperwork.
Eligibility criteria for Pre-Matric Scholarships
- Only students belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, or disabled community are eligible for taking advantage of AP Jnanabhumi.
- The annual family income of the student should not be more than Rs.200000.
- Students belonging to any backward classes can only apply when studying in 9th or 10th classes while others can apply when studying in 5-10th class.
Eligibility criteria for Post-Matric Scholarship
- Any student pursuing any degree/ Polytechnic/ITI or any other above level course can apply for AP Jnanabhumi.
- Attendance of 75% is a must for taking a scholarship.
- If the annual income of the family of the student is more than 2.5 lakh, he can’t apply.
- There should be no one in the family of the student having a government job or pensioner. Sanitary workers are an exception.
- If the student is studying in any private or deemed university, getting admission through management quota, or pursuing distance education courses, then he can’t apply.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Online Apply
Here we are going to provide the process for filling up the form for the Jnanabhumi scholarship for both pre-matric and post-matric scholarships separately.
1.First of all, you need to click on the link below to go to the official Jnanabhumi website.
Website Link – https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
2.On the home screen of the Jnanabhumi portal, you have to choose “pre-matric scholarship.”
3.Read the details in the “how to apply” section and then click on the apply link to get the application form.
4.Fill the form with all the details asked, upload the required documents, and then submit it.
5.District Welfare Officer sanctions scholarships after checking and verifications.
- Again, you have to go to the official website and choose the “post-matric scholarship” option.
- The form will appear on your screen. You have to fill it and submit it.
- If you want to do it offline, you can get the same form from the college and submit it to the principal.
- After successful submission of your form, you get an SMS, and after that, you have to go to the Meeseva portal where they ask you for your Jnanabhumi application ID, Aadhar details, and do biometric authentication and then the benefits of the scholarship are forwarded to you.
How to check Jnanabhumi scholarship status?
Here are the steps that you can follow to check Jnanabhumi scholarship status of your form.
- First of all, you have to do a Jnanabhumi login on the Jnanabhumi portal.
- When you visit the Jnanabhumi portal, on the home screen you get an option called login.
- You have to click on that option and then provide your login ID and password and pass the captcha test.
- Once you are done with the Jnanabhumi login, you can see an option called application status.
- Click on that link to get your Jnanabhumi scholarship status.
Steps for Application Renewal
You can also renew your application by following the steps mentioned below.
1.On the official websites of Jnanabhumi, you have to first do the login with your user ID and the password.
2.Then you can find an option called renew.
3. Select that and update these details
- Bank account
- Phone number
- Email ID
4.After doing this hit on the submit button for the renewal of your form.
How to login to Jnanabhumi Portal?
We have already discussed this many times in this article.
- You have to click the link to go to the official website where you find an option called login.
- You have to select that and provide your user ID, password and do captcha verification and you will be logged in on the Jnanabhumi portal.
- Aadhar number
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Last year mark-sheet
- Meeseva issued ID
- Bank account
- Phone number and email ID
- Passport size photo
In this article, we have tried to make everything crystal clear to you. But in case you find any kind of problem then, there is a toll-free number and email id that you can use to get help from the help team of Jnanabhumi.
Email ID- email@example.com
Toll-free helpline number – 086 4527 4025
I hope it was helpful. Comment your questions below.