Meri Fasal Mera Byora is an agricultural scheme started by Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar, CM of the Indian state Haryana. This scheme has been launched for the state’s farmers to make every government facility available to them in one place. This will ensure that they get timely help from the government and stay updated about new updates in the agricultural sector.
In this article, we will discuss Meri Fasal Mera Byora in detail and will tell you about its benefits, objective, eligibility, registration process, along with other necessary information. So read this article carefully to grab all the information about this scheme in one place.
Table of Contents
Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021
This portal has been started by Haryana’s government, where the farmers of the state can enter the complete byora (details) of their fasal (crop). Through this portal, the Government of Haryana will ensure that the crop insurance covers, crop compensation, and other facilities are made available to the state’s farmers.
The farmers don’t have to go to any offline office to provide the details on this portal. Everything can be done online.
From January 11, 2021, it is mandatory for everyone to get registered under Meri Fasal Mera Byora in order to get the subsidy or other agricultural benefits under government schemes.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana Objective and Benefits
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana Haryana’s objective is to provide all the facilities and agriculture-related information to the farmers of Haryana and one place. It also aims at providing timely subsidised loans, agricultural kits, subsidies on seeds and other agricultural implements, and assistance at all times, including natural calamities.
The key benefits of the scheme are:
- Timely delivery of government facilities to the farmers.
- Providing them compensation at times of crop failures due to natural factors.
- Keeping farmers updated with all the new agricultural information like crop sowing time, market details, etc.
- Through this portal, farmers can access details of all the government schemes and services that are available for farmers.
- The compensation and subsidy amount is directly put into the farmer’s bank accounts.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Eligibility
Here are the eligibility criteria for Haryana meri fasal Mera Byora:
- Anyone registering with this portal needs to be a permanent resident of the state of Haryana.
- Only farmers can get themselves registered.
- Anyone who is registered under Meri Fasal Mera Byora has to provide his crop details every year timely.
- All the information and the documents provided by a farmer at the time of registration, like crop details, murabba number, khasra number, and land details, need to be correct.
How to apply for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online?
Anyone willing to get registered with this scheme has to follow these steps:
1. First of all, you need to go to the official website for Meri Fasal Mera Byora.
Link – fasal.haryana.gov.in
2. Then, the website’s homepage will appear on your screen, where you will find an option called Register.
3. You have to select that option. Then a new page will open on your screen where you have to provide your mobile number.
4. After providing your mobile number and doing the captcha verification, hit on the continue button.
5. Then, some more information like your Aadhar number, family ID, etc., will be asked. Provide any one of the details that are available with you and hit the search button.
6. Then, an OTP will be sent on the number provided by you.
7. You have to use that OTP for doing your OTP verification.
8. After doing all these things, the Meri fasal Mera byora application form will be opened on your screen.
9. The application form has four different sections.
In the first section, you will be asked for details about yourself. In the second section, it will ask you for the details related to your crop.
In the next section, you have to provide your bank details, and in the last and fourth sections, you have to provide Mandi and commission agent details.
10. After filling up all the details correctly, select the submit button. After your successful registration, you will be given your Registration ID along with the password.
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Identity proof
- Land Details
- Crop details
- Bank details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photographs
How to check the status of your form?
Here are the steps for checking the status of those who have enrolled themselves with this scheme.
- Go to the official website
- You can see an option called status on the homepage of the website.
- Then, enter the Registration ID number and hit the search button to check the status.
We have provided all the essential information in this article. For more details of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana, or if you face any kind of difficulty while applying for this scheme or have a query, you can contact the officials through the details provided below.
Helpline number: 0172 257 1553
Email address: email@example.com
I hope this article was helpful to you. Comment down your queries.