MKSY, Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Form, Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana (mksy) has been started in the Indian state with the largest population-Uttar Pradesh. The chief minister, Yogi Adityanath, helped the girls and provided them financial support for their development and a secure future. The government offers girls financial aid to cover expenses right from their birth to the entire education process. So, this scheme helps all the girls of Uttar Pradesh who face economic problems and gender inequality and lack access to proper education and other things.
Click to read in Hindi: मुख्यमंत्री कन्या सुमंगला योजना
Table of Contents
- Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojna In English
- The objective of Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP
- Benefits Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Eligibility for Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021
- Kanya Sumangala Yojana online form
- How to apply offline?
- Documents needed for Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojna In English
This campaign has been started in Uttar Pradesh to make people aware of the need to treat girls equally to boys. Still, there are many negative thoughts about the birth of a girl child in many families, and this scheme is there to protect girls against such social evils and things like child marriage, female foeticide and help all the girl candidates who are eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
This MKSY Scheme provides financial aid of Rs.15000 to the girls of the families whose annual income is equal or less than 3 lacs. A budget of Rs.1200 crores has been provided for the implementation of this scheme, and the total amount of Rs.15000 is paid to girls in installments. There are 6 such equal installments. Today in this article, we will be discussing everything about Kanya Sumangala Yojana, its eligibility, and how to fill mukhyamantri kanya sumangala yojna online form. If you want to get all the details of this scheme like:- sumangala yojana rules, kanya sumangala yojana online kaise kare, kanya sumangala yojana form pdf, kanya sumangala yojana ka paisa kb tk aayega, initiated by the UP government, then read the complete article carefully.
The objective of Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP
If this scheme is implemented correctly, it will be beneficial for the ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao‘ campaign and help girls of UP go for higher education and reach great heights in their careers. This campaign will help make the sex ratio balanced, and girls will get self-support aid.
Benefits Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Helpful in spreading positive thinking about girl childbirths and providing them social security.
- Ensure proper health, education, and protection of girls in the state.
- Two girl children of a family can take advantage of this scheme.
- A total help of Rs.15000 is provided in six different installments.
Eligibility for Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021
- Only the permanent residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh are eligible to apply for this Sumangala Scheme.
- Only two girls from one family can get the advantage of this scheme, and in the case at the time of the birth of the second girl child, two girl twins take birth, then the third one will also be considered eligible for taking advantage of this scheme. This means in that situation, three girls from one family can apply.
- If any family adopts an orphan girl child, then two orphans can only benefit from one family’s scheme. So, in that case, two adopted and two other girls, a total of 4 girls from a family, will be considered eligible.
- Only girls from those families can apply for this scheme whose annual income does not exceed 3 lakhs.
6 Installments Details
The total aid of Rs. 15000 is given in 6 installments.
- Rs.2000- Under 6 months from the date of birth.
- Rs.1000- At the age of 1, after she gets all vaccinations.
- Rs.2000- When the girl child is admitted to the first standard at school.
- Rs.2000- When the girl child gets into the 6th standard at school.
- Rs.3000- When she enters the 9th standard at school.
- Rs.3000- After passing class 10th/12th when she goes for any degree or diploma course.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana online form
Here are the steps you need to follow to fill the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana form pdf and benefit from the scheme provided by the UP Government.
1.First, you have to go to the Kanya Sumangala Yojana official website, and the homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
Official website link- https://www.mksy.up.gov.in/
2.On the home screen, you will see the Citizen Service Portal option. You have to choose that option, and it will take you to the next registration page.
3.You will have to agree to the rules, and then you will be guided to a new page.
4.In this new page, you will have to provide all the details asked. It asks you for a mobile number, address, name, parents Aadhaar number, etc.
5.After filling in all this information, you have to verify the given phone number by entering the OTP sent on that number in the registration form.
6.After OTP verification, you will be done with registration and will be given the user id and the password.
7.You have to use these credentials to log in to the MKSY portal.
8.After this, you will be provided with the girls’ registration form where you have to enter the details related to your daughter and provide the required documents and submit the form after completing everything.
These were the steps for online application fill up.
How to apply offline?
In case you are not comfortable with the online process, you can submit your application form to the Block Development Officer, Deputy Probation officer, probation Officer, SDM, etc. You can collect the form from any of the offices, as mentioned above.
Documents needed for Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana
Here is the list of the required documents for filing the form for Kanya sumangala Yojana UP.
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar number
- A bank account to receive money
- Mobile number
- Passport size picture
- Income certificate
- Address/Residence certificate
- Adoption certificate (in case of an adopted child)
If you face any problem, then you can contact them for any kind of help. To get the contact details, you have to follow these steps.
- First of all, go to the official website mksy.up.gov.in and on the homepage, you will find an option called Contact Us.
- When you click on that option, you can find contact details and download the PDF containing all contact details.
Hope you found this helpful. If you have any other questions related to this sumangala yojana list, mukhyamantri kanya sumangala yojna beneficiary status, and this kanya sumangala yojana. Than please ask us in below comments.