Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Unemployment Scheme | Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration | AP Yuva Nestam | Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam | Yuvanestham Login
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Unemployment Scheme is launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme aims to benefit the crores of unemployed youth of the state. Under this scheme government will give Rs 1000 to the unemployed youth to provide assistance which has not been able to get the jobs yet. The overall objective of the Mukhyamantri Yuvaneshtham Unemployment scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs 1000 to the unemployed youth so that they can afford their daily expenses, and the amount will be given every month to all unemployed youth of the Andhra State.
For the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Unemployment Scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched an online portal to do the registration process under this scheme. All unemployed men and women can get financial allowance after registering on this Mukhyamantri Yuvaneshtham Unemployment Scheme portal.
The government is ready to give benefits for about 12 lakhs unemployed youth through this welfare scheme. Not only is the government facilitating them with financial allowance but also encouraging the beneficiary youth to learn and go for skill training so that the can get the employment.
N. Chandrababu Naidu launched this scheme for the Andhra state. It was announced in January 2019 and implemented from February 2019. This scheme’s target beneficiaries are Unemployed youth, and the official website is yuvanestham.ap.gov.in, and the helpline number is 1100.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria to avail Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Unemployment Scheme
- Only youth who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to get benefitted.
- The applicant must be unemployed after the education completion; otherwise, they can’t get benefit from this scheme.
- Graduation or two years’ diploma is compulsory in education to avail of this scheme.
- 25 to 35 years is the age of the unemployed applicant for this scheme.
- The applicant must belong to the family of BPL i.e., Below the poverty line.
- The person who got dismissed by the Central or State Government cannot benefit from this scheme.
- The youth who are funded under the self-employment scheme from the government cannot avail of this scheme benefit.
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Unemployment Scheme Online Registration
One can have the benefits by applying to the Yuva Nestham online registration portal. The below are the steps to be followed for proceeding with your Yuva nestham registration process:
- First, visit the official website of the Yuva Nestam scheme that is yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
- Then you can see apply now or login link, click on that.
- Then you will have redirected to the main page of the Yuva Nestham scheme.
- Then you have to enter your Aadhaar number on the box. It will show up, and you will receive OTP on your phone that you need to enter for verification
- The registration form for Yuva Nestam will show up.
- You need to fill up all the details like name, age, address, etc.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the Yuva Nestam scheme.
- You need to complete all the steps for filling up the form.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Your application will proceed and submitted for enquiry
- Once it’s done, you will receive a message for confirmation after it is gone for verification.
Essential Documents while doing the Registration process
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar Card
- Residence proof or certificate of residence
- Graduation or Diploma Mark sheet
- Valid mobile number
- Ration card copy
- BPL Certificate
- Income Certificate
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Unemployment Scheme Online Registration through Mobile Application:
- From Google Play Store, download the Mukhyamanttri Yuva Nestham app.
- Once it is installed, launch the Mukyamantri Yuva Nestham app.
- It will ask for the Aadhaar number while launching. You need to enter your Aadhaar number.
- Then it would be best if you had click on the ‘Nirudyoga Bhruthi Registration’ option to complete your enrolment for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme.
- Then you need to fill the form and all details which it is asking for
- You need to fill your area of interest for future employment opportunities into the Mukyamantri Yuva Nestham app.
- Then you need to enter your educational qualification details and other details like address, parents name, etc. to complete the form.
- At last, you have to submit by clicking on Agree on the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam app.
That’s all. The state government will now check the background and confirm all the details submitted, and you will start getting benefits once your application is verified.
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Unemployment Scheme is launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government to support the state’s youth who are believed to be the country’s future. Under this scheme, the government will give financial assistance of Rs 1000 to the unemployed youth to support them so that they can bear a daily expense. Apart from this, the government is also encouraging them to learn and have skill training to get employment.