How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online | Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List | Pradhan Mantri Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility | PMAY Online Apply | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form
The Prime Minister of India-Narendra Modi initiated Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in order to provide a proper house (pakka house) to all those citizens of the country. They belong to the economically poor section and are lacking adequate housing. This Pradhan Mantri Yojana will include people belonging to LIG (Low Income Group), MIG (Medium Income Group), Economically Weaker Sections, slum dwellers, and people currently living in kutcha houses. This is a central government scheme whose objective is to ensure that every eligible family of India has its own home by the year 2022.
If you want to know more details about Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana, then read this full article carefully. We will be discussing everything related to this scheme like the pradhan Mantri Awas yojana eligibility, pmay online apply Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana form, and how to access the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana list online.
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021
This scheme focuses on providing affordable housing to all the eligible citizens of India in which subsidised low-interest house loans are provided. This can be returned within a period of 20 years, which makes it possible for even the extremely poor people to afford to have proper housing facilities. The subsidiary interest rate for these loans is 6.50 % per annum, and the senior citizens and the people with disabilities get the preference to get the ground floors. There are two divisions of Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana.
The first one is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin(PMAY-G), which covers rural India’s families. The second one is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban(PMAY-U), which targets people in urban areas. PMAY-U has three phases. In the first one, the scheme will cover 100 cities and union territories. In the second, more than 200, and in the third phase, the rest will be covered across India. The scheme is expected to be completed by 2022, achieving its goal of providing housing to all its beneficiaries.
Interest Subsidy Details
6.50% subsidy interest rate is only available for LIG and EWS categories with a maximum Rs loan. 600,000 can be availed. With an annual income under Rs.12 lakh, the people belonging to the MIG category can get a loan of up to Rs.9 lakh. The subsidy interest rate for this will be 4%, and 3% subsidy interest will be charged to those who earn less than Rs.18 lakh annually and are eligible for getting Rs.12 lakh loan under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility
The pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list of beneficiaries is decided using the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC-2011). Apart from that, there is also consultancy with the Gram Panchayats and the Tehsils before providing benefits to anyone in the rural areas. All these ensure that the benefits of the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana are only offered to the targeted beneficiaries.
Here are some more Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana eligibility criteria that one has to meet before applying for subsidized loans: –
- It is only applicable to permanent Indian residents.
- Anyone who is taking the benefit of this scheme must be 18+.
- The person applying for this scheme must not own any house /property under this scheme. Also, no member of the family should have a house/property.
- Applicants should not also be taking advantage of any other government housing scheme.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online or offline. We are discussing online mode first.
PMAY Online Apply
1. You have to first visit the website for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, and on the homepage, you will find the Citizen Assessment option.
2. You have then to select either slum dwellers or benefits under 3 components. Select any one for which you are eligible.
3. Then, you will be taken to a new page where you need to enter your Aadhar number and the name as per your Aadhar card and click on the check button.
4. Then, you will be provided with the pradhan Mantri Awas yojana form, and you have to fill it providing details like your name, age, family details, address, mobile number, caste, state, city/village name, etc.
5. Attach the required documents and finally click on the submit button.
This was the procedure for filling up the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana form online. If you want to do it offline, then you can go to any of the branches of the banks which are listed under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and get the form filled.
- Aadhar card
- Identity proof
- Income proof
- Address proof
- Bank details
- Phone number
How to view Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
Here are the steps to check your name in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list.
- You have to go to the official website, and then you will find an option called Search Beneficiary.
- Select that option, and then it will take you to a new tab where you need to enter your Aadhar number and hit on the search button.
- This way, you can check your name in the list of beneficiaries selected by the Central Government for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
In case you face any kind of problem during the application process, you have queries regarding the loan interest rates or any other question related to Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana; you can contact these helpline numbers to seek help from the official.
- URBAN, HUDCO- 1800 11 6163
- URBAN-NHB-1800 11 3388
I hope you found this article helpful.