Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana | Ayushman Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration Online | Ayushman Bharat Yojana List | Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility | Ayushman Bharat Yojana Apply Online | Ayushman Bharat Yojana Official Website | PMJAY
Click to Read in Hindi: आयुष्मान भारत योजना
In the present, poor health is a common issue in India and the other countries of the world, and in every family, a good amount of money is spent on medicines and health maintenance. Many times, emergency medical situations come up. It becomes hard to deal with it, especially if the family is not financially strong.
India’s economic backward class has been deprived of good health facilities all the time. The government continually brings new schemes and takes initiatives to help such low-income families access proper health services. One such initiative is Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana that also knows as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). This scheme was started by the Central government of India to assist the poor section of the society with Rs. 500,000 Health Insurance.
In this article, we will provide all the details regarding Ayushman Bharat Yojana. It will cover every necessary information like who can take its benefit, eligibility, the complete scheme, and the Ayushman Bharat Yojna Registration procedure. You have the opportunity to get everything in one place. So, we request you to read the full article.
Table of Contents
- Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- PMJAY: Plan and Benefits
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana registration online
- List of PMJAY Hospitals
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Also called Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), आयुष्मान भारत योजना was designed for providing Health Insurance and free treatment to over more than 10 crores families in India. On April 14, 2018, in Bijapur Chhattisgarh, the Pradhanmantri Ayushman India plan was started for the first time, and by 25th September 2018, it got implemented in all the regions of the country.
As we all know, the country is fighting corona. At this time, the government has updated the Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme. All those who are registered under the scheme have the advantage of getting treated and screened free of cost at empanelled hospitals and private labs. Around 50 crore people residing in different parts of the country can get the benefit of this facility.
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana is to help the weaker class of the society to avail of basic health facilities. Many such people could not afford Hospital costs and live in poor health conditions, and it also increases mortality rates. Through Ayushman Yojana, Rs.5 lakh Health Insurance is given. They can get treated and admitted for free in any of the private or government hospitals under the ayushman bharat states list.
PMJAY: Plan and Benefits
According to the 2011 census of socio-economic caste, there are about 2.3 crore families Urban and 8 crore families in rural India who will be covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. A golden card is provided to all the beneficiaries, which avail them free treatment.
Key benefits of Pradhanmantri Ayushman Yojana
- Over 10 crores families will get the advantage of this scheme.
- Rs.5 lakh Health Insurance is provided to the beneficiaries.
- Complete free treatment and medicine are provided.
- There is no fee needed to avail of this plan.
- It is taken care of by the Ministry of Health, and it can help reduce the worries of financially weak families for not being able to afford costly treatments.
- People can be treated for 1350 different types of diseases under the scheme.
Below is the list of treatments which can be availed under the PMJAY Scheme-
- Tissue Expander
- Corrugated NGO plastic
- Prostate cancer
- Coronary artery changes (bypass method)
- Anterior spine fixation
- Pulmonary valve replacement
- Skull surgery
- Other such 1350 related diseases.
Below is the list of treatments which cannot be availed under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme-
- Organ transplant
- Drug rehabilitation
- Procedures related to fertility treatment.
- Personal diagnosis
- Cosmetic treatment.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana registration online
Before you do online or offline registration for pmjay golden card, you need first to ensure that you are eligible for taking advantage of the scheme.
How to check Ayushman Bharat Yojana eligibility?
Since it is only for the vulnerable and the poor section of the society, there is a selection process which is done based on SECC 2011 data and the citizens who are a member of the RSBY plan.
Below are the steps for checking Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility:
1. Go to the Ayushman Bharat Yojana official website by clicking on the link below.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana official website– https://pmjay.gov.in/
Note that Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana is the other name for Ayushman Yojana.
2. On the home page, select the “Am I Eligible” option.
3. Then you have to do an OTP verification through phone number, and after that, you need to select the state.
4. After that, you can use your ration card number, mobile number, name, or HHD number to search and check if you are an eligible person for taking advantage of the PMJAY scheme or not.
You can also reach out to any Empanelled Health Care providers/ Public Service Centre or contact the Ayushman Bharat Yojana helpline number for any type of help regarding this.
Helpline number 1- 1800 111 565
Helpline number 2- 14555
Steps for downloading Ayushman Bharat Yojana golden card online.
You need this card to take advantage of the free treatment provided to you under the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme. This Ayushman Bharat Golden Card has all the patient’s information, and you have to present this to the impaneled hospital or private center before you want to get the advantage of the PMJAY scheme.
Follow the steps mentioned below to download your card:
- Visit Ayushman Bharat Yojana’s official website and log in using your mobile number.
- After completing the captcha test and OTP verification, you can provide your HHD code, and their representatives will check your details and issue the Ayushman Bharat card.
- A minimal fee of Rs.30 is needed to be paid for getting the card.
List of PMJAY Hospitals
Follow the steps mentioned below to check all the hospitals which are included in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana list.
- Go to the official website and choose your district and the state.
- Then you have to select which type of hospital you are looking for. There are three categories: private and not for profit, private for-profit, and public.
- After that, select the type of medical specialty you are looking for. After completing the captcha test, you will be provided all the details like name, address, contact information, and the website of all those hospitals in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana list.
Whether you go for Ayushman Bharat Yojana online registration or offline, you need to be available with the following documents:
- Aadhar card/ Pan card
- Mobile number
- Residential address
- E-mail address
- Income and caste certificate
- Documents that state your present family status.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana eligibility criteria
Eligibility for Rural population
Anyone living in rural India who comes under the below mentioned 6 categories is eligible for this scheme.
- Family with no member between 16 to 59 age group.
- Landless manual casual labour
- Disabled/ no abled-bodied member in the family
- Those who live in kaccha houses with only one room.
Eligibility for the urban population
Anyone living in urban India who comes under the below mentioned 11 categories could take advantage of this scheme.
- Domestic worker
- Washerman/security guard
- Electrical and mechanical Repair workers and assemblers
- Driver conductor/rickshaw puller transport worker.
- Handicraft maker, artisan, tailors
- Waiter/peon/small shoppers
- Sanitation workers
- Cobbler/ Street service providers
People who are not eligible for the PMJAY scheme
Everyone is not eligible to take Healthcare services under this scheme. Here is the list of such people.
- Kisan card holders.
- Two/three/four-wheeler holders.
- Mechanized farming equipment holders.
- Government employees.
- Motor based fishing boat holders.
- Landline phones and refrigerator holders.
- Proper belt householders.
- More than 5-acre agricultural landholders.
- Engaged in any government and non-agricultural enterprise
- Those whose income is over Rs.10000 per month.
We already provided you the toll-free number. You can contact me in case of any doubt or help needed.