Kaushal Vikas Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration
According to recent searches, India is the home of the largest youths in the entire world. And these statistics make India one of the youngest countries, worldwide. In India, where around 600 million citizens reside, half of the population is under 25 years old, and a quarter of the population falls under 14.
The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana http://pmkvyofficial.org/ is the step taken by India’s government to increase employment as India has a higher poverty rate than any other country in the world. The citizens of India need work to earn and serve their families. And hence, which will lead to a higher literacy rate and eradication of poverty as well.
What is PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana)?
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is a flagship scheme launched by PM Modi for youth skill development. The scheme started to offer industry-related skills and education to about 10 million youth between 2016 to 2020. In the PMKVY scheme, the government holds the cost of training. Therefore, you get enrolled in this scheme. The citizens or students do not have to pay anything.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The Main objectives Of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Let’s look at the scheme’s key objectives that will help you learn the main motive of the Indian government for which they initiated the following project. The scheme focuses solely on these objectives to meet the guidelines and quality of the scheme.
- The main objective of the Kaushal Vikas yojana is to provide industry-related skills to the unemployed youth, including school students, college students, and dropouts.
- The scheme also provides India’s students and citizens with financial and personal assistants who are trained through this scheme.
Eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
If you want to get enrolled successfully with the PMKVY scheme. You need to make sure that you fit perfectly in the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The citizen applying for the scheme should be of Indian nationality with a valid identity proof like an Aadhar card, voter id, or a bank account.
- The citizen should be an unemployed youth or should have dropped out of the college or school midway through the academic tenure.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
There are many benefits that you can get after you get qualified with the PMKVY scheme. These benefits will help you in achieving better education which is entirely free.
- The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas yojana provides India’s citizens with cost-free industry-related skills training to school and college students along with the dropout students. This scheme will help the youth of India in making them fit for employment.
- The scheme offers the citizens with valid certification and a skill India card based on which citizens can apply for jobs and the right livelihood for them and their families.
- PMKVY also offers financial assistance and placement facilities to the trained candidates through this training program.
- The scheme contributes to the country’s economy by creating a skilled workforce that promotes a higher literacy rate in India.
- The scheme offers training to India’s youth by training them with their prior experience in that particular field. This education and training program narrows down the gap between their skills and industrial requirements.
What is the working system of the Pradhan Mantri Vikas yojana scheme?
The NSDC, also known as the national skill development corporation, is responsible for managing and implementing the Pradhan Mantri Vikas yojana scheme. In this training program, India’s youth is offered an industrial set of skills and plans affiliated to the central and state government.
The state government and the sector skills councils strictly monitor the skill training programs to keep track of the students and their education. The monitoring of the scheme with these legal authorities helps in meeting the standards set by the system. To become the project’s approved participant, the training providers must register themselves on the SMART portal of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana scheme.
Important components of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The Kaushal Vikas yojana comprises three components: short-term training, recognition of prior learning, and special projects. Let’s have a detailed look at each element of the scheme.
- Short-term training (STT)- Under this module, this kind of activity is given to India’s unemployed youth, which includes school students, college students, and dropouts. This training makes it in line with the national skills qualification framework.
- Recognition of prior training- Under this module, the practice is given to applicants with existing skills or primary education. The project implementing agencies provide the youth bridge courses to fill the gap between your knowledge and skills.
- Special projects- This is the advanced module that is provided to the students who have already achieved the necessary training. This provides them with special training that will help them to achieve the best job for them.
Here’s everything that you need to know about the PMKVY scheme. Undoubtedly, the system has helped India’s citizens make a right livelihood by educating themselves with these industrial skills. You can also apply for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas yojana registration by visiting the scheme’s official portal. Make sure you have the documents that you will need to get registered for this exclusive scheme.
The scheme is still helping a great range of students to achieve education and get employed, which further helps them in making their future bright.