PMSS | PM Scholarship 2021 | Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021 | PM Scholarship Scheme 2021 | Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Yojana 2021 | PM Scholarship Yojana | Prime Minister Scholarship Yojana
PM scholarship scheme is one of the most popular schemes that have been declared by the prime minister of India. PMSS is launched for the widows and wards of the deceased/ex-service personnel of Armed Forces, Para Military Forces, and Railway Protection Force. The scheme is uniquely designed for the students who want to chase their dream carriers but fail to do so due to their financial status burden. To fulfill the students’ dream, the welfare and rehabilitation board, and the Ministry of home affairs, the Government of India has started this project. This scheme is funded by the National Defence Fund administered run by Prime Minister’s Office and managed by the Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB).
In the Prime Minister scholarship scheme, the students will get technical as well as professional training from the end of the government. What are the eligibility criteria to get selected in the scheme? Or what kind of documents is required to get selected in the scheme? Also, the detailed application process for the scheme requires reading the article until the end.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria for PM Scholarship Scheme 2021:
- Documents Required for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021:
- Important Dates for the Scholarship Scheme
- Application Process for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021:
Eligibility Criteria for PM Scholarship Scheme 2021:
Here are the detailed eligibility criteria that you should have to be getting selected in the Prime Minister Scholarship scheme 2021.
- First of all, you have to be a Dependent ward or widow of the retired CAPFs & AR/ Ex-CAPFs & AR/ retired and serving CAPFs & AR.
- Also, you need to peruse a course that is listed below.
- The minimum educational qualification has to be at least a Diploma; other than that, class 12 passed, graduate people also can apply.
- The student who is Appling for the post must obtain at least 60% marks or above in the minimum educational qualification.
Courses Should Peruse:
BTech, BE, BArch, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, BUMS, BSc, BPT, BSc MLT, BVSc & AH, B.Pharma, BSc Nursing, BNYS, Doctor of Pharmacy, BSc Optometry, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, MBA, BBA, BBM, BCA, MCA, BPlan As well as other
professional courses like BSc Agriculture, BSc/B.Fisheries, BSc
Horticulture, Coy Secretary, and others.
Documents Required for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021:
In order to get selected for the pm scholarship 2021, there are a number of documents that are needed to be fulfilled; they are listed below.
- A certificate that proves that terror attacks killed the state police or any other defence person.
- Certificate of minimum education qualification
- PPO or discharge certificate or books
- Death certificate
- Disability certificate
- Gallantry award
So, if you match all of the eligibility criteria or have all of the required documents, you can also apply for the important scholarship.
Important Dates for the Scholarship Scheme
What are the important dates for the scheme? Well, that is listed below.
The online registration process will be started from the date of 16th August 2021, and the last date for the submission of the application is 31st October. The last date of the verification process is November 2021. Also, the dates for other important works are to be announced shortly.
In the next step, the details of the application procedure will be listed.
Application Process for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021:
The application procedure for the examination is not so much tough; using some simple steps; you can be able to apply for the scheme. In case you are unaware of the steps that are needed to be followed while applying for the scholarship is listed below. Remember, only using online mode, and you will be able to apply for the scholarship. The application procedure should be performed in the national scholarship portal. Here is the step by step procedure that you need to follow while applying for the scholarship. Using two steps, here, the detailed application procedure for the registration will be done. These steps are listed below.
Step 1: Registering in the Scheme
- First of all, you need to login to the official website of the NSP or http://www.desw.gov.in/prime-ministers-scholarship-scheme-pmss.
- Next, you need to tap on the new registration button.
- Next, you need to follow the application guidelines carefully.
- Now, you need to click on the proceed option.
- Next, you need to check whether you have filled up all the required details or not.
- Tap on the register button to continue.
Step 2: Completing the Application
- First of all, you need to login to the application portal using the id and the password that you get in the registered mobile number.
- Next, you will be able to see an OTP will be generated in the registered mobile number of yours.
- In the next step, you need to verify the OTP so that you can be able to change the passwords.
- When you will be able to login to the application portal, you need to fill up the application form.
- You need to upload the scanned copy of all of the supporting documents.
- Next, you need to submit the application form.
What are the Rewards You will get from the PM Scholarship Scheme 2021?
After registering your name in the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme, the students will be able to get several services from the government’s end. In case you want to know how many scholarships will be distributed every year and is there any reservations are present for the girls, you need to follow this section; hopefully, you will get your answer.
According to the words of the prime minister, there are a total of 2000 eligible candidates present who will get the benefits. Any reservations are present for the girls. The girls and the boys will be able to get the scholarship equally. There will be an amount of 3000 per month for the girls. For the boys, they will be able to get 2500 scholarships per month. The duration of the scholarship may vary from year to year. Also, from 2019 to 2020, the state police personnel who will be killed in the terror attacks will be able to get more 500 scholarships, which is 250 for boys and 250 for girls.
The rewards you will get from the end of the government will also help you chase the dream and complete the course you want to perform in your life.
The scheme is specially designed for the people who are in the state police and got killed during any terror attacks. This is a small help from the government’s end, so their family members can get proper education and training, even after they lose their spouse. Also, with the scheme’s help, the due respect towards the policemen and their families will be provided. This is the perfect example of a scholarship that can be obtained by the family pouf the policemen to fulfill their dreams in their way.
What is the Renewal Process for the Primi Minister Scholarship Scheme?
While perusing the courses, the students who will get the scholarship have to renew their scholarships every year. On that note, they need to complete two of the criteria so that you will be able to renew the scholarships from the end of the government.
- At least you need to secure 50% marks in each of the semesters in the academic year.
- Also, you have to pass all of the subjects in every year in one chance.
Within one year of the result declaration, you can be able to apply for the renewal procedure of the scheme. According to the scheme in the renewal procedure, you will be able to get the scholarship according to the choice of yours. You can also be able to apply for the scheme during the whole year except for the moths between Januarys to April. Hopefully, the renewal procedure will also remain helpful for you, and you will also get selected in the renewal process.
Sum It Up
The article has gone through all of the important dates and documents required and eligibility criteria against which you will be able to apply for the scholarship scheme for the Prime Minister. Hopefully, the article remains helpful for each of the students who are willing to apply for the scheme and who are in the scheme. The article will remain a fully-fledged guide for those in the scheme and want to be in the scheme. There are also a number of people are present who will apply for the scheme. Hopefully, they all will be able to get scholarships.
None of the examinations will be taken place to give the scholarship, so all of the eligible persons will be able to get the scheme within a short period of time. It will remain actually helpful for the people who are in the police and who got died in the encounter with the terrorist attack. Most of India’s families send their boys and girls to the army, and police officers few of them got died in the encounter to save the life of the countrymen. This scheme will be a tribute for those who are not returning to their homes or who got injured in the encounter.
1) Are There any Reservations for Girls?
2) Is There any Age Limit?