In 2016, the State Government of Haryana dispatched Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojna (सक्षम युवा योजना) to help the unemployed youth. The plan spins around the government assistance of the jobless alumni in the state by giving them a month-to-month joblessness remittance.
The Saksham Yojana initiated by Haryana’s government solely focuses on providing the unemployed youth the opportunity to get employment and meet their financial needs through the saksham yuva portal. In simple words, the schemes have helped India’s talented youth get jobs in their respective fields, hence raising jobs and eradicating poverty.
Table of Contents
What are the main Requirements for SAKSHAM Yuva Scheme?
SAKSHAM Yuva is the initiative taken by Haryana’s government for the upliftment and welfare of 12th pass youth. The saksham haryana scheme for 12th pass has employed many state citizens, which has helped meet all their financial needs by working a reputed and prestigious job.
The arrangement means to grow the more significant business, open doors for a young age, and follow up on their position in different divisions of State Government.
- Giving unemployment allowance in haryana and Honorarium to the qualified youth
- The plan permits the candidate to pick the aptitude wherein he/she needs to grow with the goal that it, at last, makes them capable enough to get business or take up independent work in whichever area they wish to do as such.
What are the saksham yojana eligibility criteria?
The arrangement plans to grow more significant business open doors for the young age and follows up on their position in different branches of State Government.
- Giving Unemployment Allowance and Honorarium to the qualified youth
- The plan permits the candidate to pick the expertise where he/she needs to grow with the goal that it eventually makes them capable enough to get business or take up independent work in whichever area they wish to do as such For Honorarium.
- The candidate of the plan ought to have passed 10+2/graduation/post-graduation
- He/she should be a habitation of Haryana.
- All the state residents should be enrolled under the Live Register of the concerned Employment Exchange for a minimum period of about three years.
- The individuals should have finished the Post-graduation degree through regular courses from Punjab University, Patiala, and any perceived Universities in UT Chandigarh or NCT Delhi, or Haryana.
- He/she probably went to 10+2 as a customary understudy.
- The Saksham Yuva scheme age limit bracket lies within the 18 years to 35 years for graduate/post-graduate.
- To apply for haryana saksham yojna salary of candidates family ought not to surpass Rs.3 (per year) lakhs from all sources.
- The candidate should not be utilized in any of the accompanying areas of public/private/semi-government/independent work.
Components of the Saksham Yojana scheme salary
Mentioned below are the system’s two main elements that you should know if you are enrolled with a plan or online apply for saksham yuva yojna.
- Up to Rs 3000 monthly allowance is given to the unemployed youth.
- To matriculation qualified applicants, 100 Rs are provided every month
- For 10+2 equivalent eligible students, 900/-Rs are permitted
- Rs 1500 for the graduates or the equivalent
2. Monthly Honorarium up to Rs 6000 is provided per month for a maximum of 100 hours of honorary assignment in a month under the various department boards, which are solely registered under the Haryana government.
These are the two main components that play a significant role in forming and contributing to the Saksham Yojana.
Saksham Yuva Yojana Registration Process
The qualified applicants must follow the referenced strides to get selected for the advantages of this plan:
- Snap-on “Free Job Seekers Registration”
- Peruse all the directions cautiously and click on “Proceed with Registration.”
- In the next step, a 5-page structure opened on the diverted page. Fill the form appropriately and ‘Spare/Next.’
- Presently, you will be enlisted for the plan.
- Present the necessary reports alongside the duplicate of temporary I-card to the concerned/nearby work-trade within 15 days of online enrolment
- After this, visit the official site. @www.hreyahs.gov.in/
- Presently, another structure will open, which ought to be filled and submitted cautiously.
Documents Required for Saksham Yojana Haryana Application Form
Mentioned below are the important documents needed to apply for the Saksham Yojana. Without these, you won’t be able to have access to the scheme:
- Proof of identity (Aadhar Card, voter id)
- PAN card (Permanent Account Number)
- Educational certificates and mark sheets
- Bank account details (passbook or statement)
Make sure you own these verified documents. Having all the papers will make it very easy for you to apply for the scheme. You can either upload all these on the official portal or even physically go there to the required designated authority and submit your Saksham yojana application with these attested Documents.
Once you are done with applying either online or offline mode, you can track your application status by visiting the Saksham Yojana scheme’s official portal. You need to search for applicant details and enter the asked information there and click the page’s search button. This is a significant step taken by Haryana’s government to remove unemployment and poverty from their state, which is rapidly increasing in India. All the citizens should be aware of the scheme and, in general, ways also try their best to get a job and make India a poverty-free country. If you’re facing any problems to yuva scheme how to apply, saksham yojna details, saksham yuva yojna kya hai, saksham yuva check status then you can contact on saksham yuva yojna helpline number.