Seva Sindhu | Seva Sindhu Plus, Seva Sindhu Service Plus, Seva Sindhu Login, Seva Sindhu App, Seva Sindhu Portal, Seva Sindhu Karnataka | Seva Sindhu New Registration
Seva Sindhu is an initiative taken by Karnataka’s government to deliver the exclusive government service at Karnataka’s citizens’ doorsteps. The Seva Sindhu facilities and services are integrated with various other service delivery channels of Karnataka. These integrated centers are Bangalore one, CSC center, Atalji Jana snehi Kendra, Karnataka one, and bapuji kendras.
The Seva Sindhu facilities aim to provide all the departmental services under one platform. This service provides hassle-free service delivery in a brief period. Seva Sindhu also aids the department by simplifying the delivery process and giving door-to-door services by eradicating the cumbersome time and stopping the operation of the unwanted and less necessary steps that take a longer time.
Table of Contents
- Aim of the Seva Sindhu
- Advantages of these Seva Sindhu Services
- How to apply for Seva Sindhu’s new Registration?
- How to login on the Seva Sindhu portal?
- How to check application status?
Aim of the Seva Sindhu
Seva Sindhu has started its service with a good vision and aim. Mentioned below are the vital purpose and vision on which the Seva Sindhu services solely focus on.
- Facility to provide cashless services
- Faceless services to avoid physical contact in the times of COVID-19.
- Paperless services, therefore, they are highly maintained digitally.
Exclusive features of the Seva Sindhu new Registration
Mentioned below are the excellent characteristics and the benefits of the Seva Sindhu services. Once you get registered with the service, you will be able to avail of all the services for your family and yourself.
- Quick doorstep delivery and services
- Accessible services
- The cost of the services is affordable and is not expensive.
- Accountable, Seva Sindhu takes complete accountability for any inconvenience in the process of service delivery.
- It also provides transparent government services to the citizens of India.
Seva Sindhu was enforced under the e-district mission mode (MMP) of electronics and information technology (deity), the ministry of communication, and information technology. The services also grant Indian citizens all the necessary awareness and assistance of the government schemes and facilities to the community with adequate and proper information dissemination.
Advantages of these Seva Sindhu Services
Once you avail yourself of the new registration Seva Sindhu, you can access these fantastic significant benefits of the services.
- One portal for all the departmental services of the Karnataka Government. Seva Sindhu has decently integrated and got all the benefits for Karnataka’s citizens on just one platform.
- The citizens can approach any services other than office hours too. Which means that there is n fixed time and service is opened to serve the citizens
- Citizens can track the status of their services from anywhere at any time.
- The availability of centralized help desks is always available. This helpline will help in clarifying all the doubts of the people regarding their services.
- Alternatively, if any citizen faces more complicated issues, they can visit the nearby gram service, and the case is resolved in no matter of time.
Services Provided by The Seva Sindhu
There is a variety of services provided by the latest initiative Seva Sindhu. Therefore, the list of the departments which are functioned under the Seva Sindhu service is mentioned below.
- Department of labor
- Revenue department
- Bangalore development authority
- Department of personnel and administrative reforms
- Department of drug control
- Department of women and welfare
- Food and civil supplies department
- Department of Ayush
- Transport department
- Department of planning
- Empowerment and senior empowerment department of empowerment
- Youth empowerment and sports department
- Department of Kannada and culture
- Department of information and public relations
The departments mentioned above solely function under the Seva Sindhu service to provide India’s citizens with all the required facilities.
How to apply for Seva Sindhu’s new Registration?
The citizens can register themselves through the official Seva Sindhu portal. With the new registration, any citizen can get access to all the different departmental services. Follow the steps mentioned below and register yourselves-
STEP 1- The very first step to register yourselves with the Seva Sindhu app or website https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/Kannada by filling all the required details
STEP 2 -In case if you are an existing user. Then you can enter your login id and password.
STEP 3- Once you are done entering your login details, carefully read and enter the captcha
STEP 4- Click on the submit button
STEP 5- if you are a new user, click on the original registration, and you will be redirected to the application page.
STEP 6- Now, fill in the entire new registration form with all the correct details
STEP 7- Enter the details that are marked as compulsion and click on the submit button
STEP 8- Select the department and start applying for the desired services
Once you are done with all the registration steps, you will be immediately notified with the acknowledgment number as the successful confirmation of submitting the Seva Sindhu application.
How to login on the Seva Sindhu portal?
Follow these easy steps to log in on the official Seva Sindhu portal.
- Go to the official website and when the home page opens on your screen, select click here to login/register option.
- It will take you to the login page where you need to provide your email, password and enter the correct captcha code shown in the captcha box.
- Finally hit the submit button and you will be logged in.
How to do Drivers Rs 5000 Cash Relief Registration?
To take advantage of Covid 19 cash relief benefits that are provided under Seva Sindhu for auto rickshaw/taxi drivers, you have to follow these steps to apply:
- We have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu by clicking the link given below:
- When you land on the homepage of the website, you have to look for the “Disbursement of Cash Relief to Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers For COVID-19” option.
- Then the application form will be opened on your device where you have to provide all the necessary details like your name, Aadhar number, mobile number, address, vehicle details, driving licence, etc.
- Further, you have to go through the declaration and tick in the given checkbox and provide the security code.
- Finally, after completing everything, hit the submit button.
There is also a helpline number for taxi/auto-rickshaw drivers that you can use to contact if you face any kind of issue while filling the application form or have any queries.
Helpline number: 9449 863 214.
Requesting Cash Relief Disbursement to The Barber and Washerman For Covid 19
- On the homepage of the official website of Seva Sindhu, click on the link for additional details request for disbursement of cash relief to Barber and Washerman for covid-19.
- You will be taken to a new page where you have to fill in your application reference number, tick the declaration checkbox and enter the correct captcha code.
- Then hit the submit button and all the necessary details will be shown on your device’s screen.
How to avail Financial Assistance for Chammaras and Leather Artisans?
- On the homepage of the official website, go to the covid-19: one-time financial assistance to chammaras/leather artisan’s option.
- Then the application form will be opened on your screen where you need to provide details like candidate name, Aadhar number, age, caste, gender, mobile number, email, annual income, address, bank details, etc.
- Then tick the declaration checkbox and hit the submit button.
- In this way, you can apply.
How to avail financial assistance for 11 Unrecognised Workers Categories?
- On the homepage of the official website, select “application for 11 categories of unrecognised workers to avail Rs 2000 as one-time compensation due to the second wave of covid-19”.
- When you click on this option, the application form will be displayed on your screen where you have to enter the required details, tick the declaration and submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- In this way, you can apply for financial assistance for 11 unrecognised workers categories.
How to check application status?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to check the status of your Seva Sindhu application.
- You have to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu and click on the track application option on the homepage of the website.
- A new page will appear on your screen where you have two different options to search for the status of your application.
- Application reference number
- Choose whatever you like and enter the required detail.
- Finally hit the submit button and the status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
How to avail Sindhutva Praman Patra?
On the homepage of the official website, choose to apply for sindhutva praman Patra (only for applicants who have received sms).
On the next page, you will be asked for your mobile number.
You will receive an OTP on that number that you have to fill and hit the submit button.
Then an application form will be opened on your screen where you have to enter the required details and upload the documents.
Once you are done with everything, hit the submit button and in this way, you can apply for Sindhutva Praman Patra.
How to apply for various Services under various Departments?
- As usual, go to the official website and on the homepage, select the departments and services option.
- The complete list of various departments under Sevasindhu will be displayed on your screen.
These are as follows:
■ Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service.
■ Agricultural Marketing Department.
■ Ayush Department.
■ Bangalore Development Authority.
■ backward Classes Welfare Department.
■ Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike.
■ Bangalore North University CADA Directorate.
■ Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
■ Bangalore electricity supply company.
■ Cauvery Niravari Nigam limited.
■ Chamundeshwari electricity supply company limited.
■ Chief minister relief fund.
■ Collegiate education.
■ Commerce and Industry Department
- You have to select any of the above departments and then the service that you want to apply for.
- Then you have to select the apply option and it will take you to a new page where you have to enter your login credentials and go through the captcha test.
- Once you are logged in, the application form will be shown on your screen that you have to fill with all the required details.
- In the next step, upload the asked documents and hit the submit button to submit your application form.
How to check Departmental Reports Dashboard?
- On the homepage of the official website of Seva Sindhu, you will find an option called reports-dashboard.
- Select that option and then choose the department.
- In the next step, choose the service name and the location name.
- All the reports of your specific search will open on your device screen.
How to view Service Centres information?
- Go to the official website and select the service centres option on the homepage.
- When you click on that option, you will be directed to a new page where you are required to choose your district and taluk.
- After this, all the necessary information will be displayed on your device’s screen.
How to check Revenue Department Application Status?
- Visit the official website and when the homepage opens on your screen, choose application status for the revenue department.
- Then in the next step, fill in your application number and hit the search button.
- The status will be displayed on your screen.
We tried to cover all the necessary information related to Karnataka Seva Sindu Scheme. In case, you face any kind of problem or have any queries, you can contact the officials using the details given below.
Helpline Number for Seva Sindhu: 080 22279 954/080 22230 282
Email Address: [email protected]
Seva Sindhu is a great initiative taken by the Karnataka government. The service has helped many citizens of India. Especially in the times of COVID. Where there is a high need for contactless services. If your new registration form is not processed at all, you can track down your application’s status by logging in to the official portal of the Seva Sindhu from where you registered yourself.
If there is no update about your application form, you can contact the head office and get the solutions for your queries.
Hope you found this article helpful