Jindal Scholarship 2021 Application Form | Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship | Jindal Scholarship Form | Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
The Sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship is a scholarship foundation that was founded by a charitable organization in Bengaluru. The scholarship is based on merit cum students. Who are very talented and have the potential to do something great with their career? The scholarships aim in providing substantial financial assistance to the students who belong to underprivileged families.
The students who really want to achieve their goals in life and are not able to afford higher education due to these circumstances are applicable to the Sitaram Jindal scholarship. This post will provide you with detailed information about the Jindal scholarship 2021 application form, about the full benefits of the Sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship, and how to get the Jindal scholarship form.
Table of Contents
What is the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship?
Sitaram Jindal scholarships are basically the charitable program for the students all over India who come in the merit list of their schools but are unable to afford for their further education. Therefore, the organization provides scholarships every year to deserving students.
The scholarships are divided into different categories depending on the type of the course the student wants to pursue his future. Also, you can apply for the Sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship either online or offline. Also, the submission of the application forms for this year has already been started.
Rewards Offered by The Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
Before you apply for the scholarship, it is essential to know about the rewards that the students can access through this scholarship. The rewards are divided according to various categories, and the amount mentioned with them is every month.
- Rewards for Classes 11-12: Rs 500
- Rewards for ITI government students: Rs 500
- ITI private Students: Rs700
- Rewards for Diploma Courses
- For girls: Rs 1200
- For Boys: Rs 1000
Rewards For graduates students all over India
- Girls f the general category: Rs1000
- Boys of the general category: Rs800
- Physically Challenged students: Rs 1000
- Widows and unmarried wards: Rs 1200
Rewards For Post Graduates Students
- Girls of the general category: Rs 1200
- Boys of the general category: Rs 1000
- Physically challenged students: Rs 1000
- Widows and unmarried wards: Rs 1500
Eligibility criteria for Sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship
Based on different categories of students and the courses they want to enrol for there are other eligibility criteria for everyone. Therefore, read the below-mentioned information carefully:
Eligibility criteria for 11 and 12 Class Students
- The student should belong to either in the 11th or 12th class.
- The male candidate should score at least 65 percent to be eligible.
- The female candidate should score at least 60 percent to be eligible.
- The students of Karnataka should have a score of 75 percent for boys and a minimum of 70 percent for female students.
- However, west Bengal students should have a minimum of 70 percent for boy candidates and 65 percent for the female students.
- Candidates or students who are employed and applying for the scholarship should not have an annual income of more than four lakhs per annum.
- For the students who are not employed, the annual family income should not exceed more than 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- The applicant’s age should not be more than 30 years.
Eligibility criteria for graduate courses
Candidates who want to pursue the Jindal scholarship form for the purpose of graduation are eligible for this scholarship.
- The male candidate must score at least 60 per cent.
- The female candidates must score at least 55 per cent to fit in the eligibility criteria.
- Students of Karnataka should have a minimum score of 70 per cent of male students and the 65 per cent score for the female students.
- The employed candidate should not have an annual income of more than four lakhs per annum.
- For other students, the annual income should not exceed more than 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- The maximum age of the applicant to fit in the eligibility criteria should be 30 years.
The eligibility criteria of the rest of the categories are similar to the requirements mentioned above.
How to get the Jindal scholarship 2021 application form?
The application process for the Sitaram Jindal scholarship can be done in both ways. It can be either done offline or online, depending on the candidate’s convenience. To get the Sitaram Jindal application form 2021, the students need to go through the official portal of the Jindal foundation and fill the application form or download the form and courier to the required address.
Important documents required for the application of the Sitaram Jindal scholarship
Without the complete assessment of the original and official documents, you will not be able to apply for the Jindal scholarship form. Make sure to collect them all before you apply.
- Copy of the last examination
- Copy of SSLC/ HSC scoreboard
- Copy of the income certificate
- Copy of merit certificate
- Certificate from the hostel warden
- Copy of the certificate regarding fees
- Certificate of physical disability
- Relationship certificate
Here’s everything about the Sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship. This is a significant step taken by the Jindal foundation to increase the spread of education in India for students with weak financial backgrounds. The acceptance of the Jindal scholarship 2021 application form has been started. You can apply for the scholarship by logging in to the official portal and complete the process now.