SSMMS | Sand Online | TS Sand | Online Sand Booking in Telangana | Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System
We are living in an era of digitalization. Almost everything is now possible online, and so is sand booking in the Indian state of Telangana. People living in Telangana no longer need to go to the offline office anymore, and they can do sand online booking in Telangana easily while sitting at their homes. Customers are allowed to register, order, track their orders, and manage everything related to online sand booking, track online sand order, ssmms vehicle history, and its management online just through few clicks using the Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System website (SSMMS).
In this article, we are going to discuss SSMMS Telangana Sand Booking, How to Track TS Sand Booking?, and we will provide every little detail about everything related to Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System Telangana. We will tell you about all the procedures involved in Online Booking Sand Telangana, SSMMS portal registration, and also, how to book sand and track your order? and TS sand vehicles details and yourself as a customer online.
So, if you want to get all this information in one place, go through the whole article carefully.
Table of Contents
- What is Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System
- How can customers register with TS Sand booking SSMMS?
- How to check if you are registered or not on the SSMMS portal?
- Sand online booking in Telangana using SSMMS portal.
- Tracking Your SSMMS Sand Order
- How to register TS sand vehicle?
- Required documents to book sand on ssmms
What is Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System
SSMMS full form is Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System and this online portal is started as a result of the initiatives taken by the Government of Telangana, Department of Industries and Commerce, and Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation (TSMDC). This portal helps to manage and monitor sand sales in Telangana, and it has been a fantastic effort by the Telangana government to bring transparency to the sand business.
The process of booking sand has become less hectic and can be done online through SSMMS portal without the involvement of any third party. It has helped customers, stakeholders to get good quality sand and it also removed environment and river exploitation to some extent along with providing a more significant profit to the government by eliminating all the intermediate processes involved in sand management and monitoring.
Key Services of SSMMS Portal Website
Vehicle Registration: Online registrations of vehicles involved in sand business can also be done online through this portal.
Customer Registration: All the citizens of Telangana can take advantage of SSMMS Portal to register themselves online without going to any offline office
Sand Order Tracking: After making an order, you can track your order till it is delivered to you anytime. You will need the registration number to track it. Using order details after making any order, you can easily access all the related information online.
Interstate-State Transportation: This portal is not only concerned with the sand transportation in the state of Telangana but also deals with other states too.
New updates: The portal also provides you with many other details on an everyday basis. These details include order details, stockyard, quantity booked, quantity delivered, available quantity and other such sand order details in the state.
How can customers register with TS Sand booking SSMMS?
If you want to take advantage of online sand booking through SSMMS portal, you need to first register with it as a customer. Now we are going to provide you with a complete guide on how you can register yourself on the portal.
- First of all, you need to go to the official website, i.e. @sand.telangana.gov.in and when the home page of the website appears on the screen, you can quickly locate the Registration option.
2. Then from the dropdown list, click on the Customer Registration option.
Customer Registration STEP 1:
You will see Step 1 of the registration process on your screen. It asks you for an active mobile number. After entering the number, an OTP is sent, and you have to enter the same OTP in the given OTP box to verify your phone number.
Once it is done, you will receive an OTP verification confirmation message on the screen.
Customer Registration STEP 2:
In Step 2 of TS sand booking SSMMS registration, you will see the online registration form on your screen. You have to fill this and provide the details asked in that form. It asks you for customer details like identity proof, Village, District, house number, login details, email id, etc. After filling in all the details, click on the Register button. You are done!
How to check if you are registered or not on the SSMMS portal?
Once you complete all the registration processes and you are done, you can also confirm whether you are in the list of registered customers or not. For doing so, follow the steps mentioned below:
1.Go to the same official website by clicking the link provided. https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandPortal/Masters/Home.aspx
2.Click on the Registration option and then hit the Customer Registered option.
3.After this, the list of all the registered customers will be shown on the screen and you can check your registration status and verification by searching your name using registered mobile number.
Sand online booking in Telangana using SSMMS portal.
This online portal has made it very easy for you to book sand in Telangana. Once you are done with TS sand booking registration, you become eligible to book your orders. Here are the steps on how someone can do the online sand booking.
1. Like every time, first of all, you need to visit the official website where you will find the Sand Booking option. Choose that option.
2. Then you have to log in to your registered ID by providing the username and password.
3. After this, you have to choose your district from the drop-down menu and also the stockyard.
4. Then, you will be asked for some more details, and you need to provide them and after completing filling all details, hit on the Register button.
5. After this, you will have to select the OK button appearing on the final confirmation window, and on the next screen, you will be provided with the booking number which you must save it for future references.
6. Lastly, download your receipt and print it for future correspondence.
Tracking Your SSMMS Sand Order
Here are the steps that you can follow to track the details of your undelivered order using SSMMS portal.
- Open official website SSMMS Portal and select Bookings option on the homepage.
- Then from the dropdown menu, choose your order, and after providing your order ID, select get Status button, and you will be able to see the status of your order.
- You can also track your orders using your mobile or vehicle number by selecting track your orders mobile/vehicles button where you need to provide registered mobile number and vehicle number and choose the search button.
- You will be able to get all the information like candidate ID, order date, customer name, phone number, vehicle number, order and delivery status.
How to register TS sand vehicle?
If you have a tractor, truck, lorry or any other vehicle that you want to use for the transportation of sand, you can get your vehicle registered through SSMMS portal. Step by step guide to register TS Sand vehicle is provided below:
1.Open the official website and select the Vehicle Registration button under the registration tab.
2.Online TS sand vehicle registration form will be displayed on the screen, and you have to provide details like mobile number, engine number, RC details, vehicle number, address, etc. and after filing the asked information, hit on the Registration button for submitting your application.
3.You will be provided with your registration number and keep it safe for further use.
You can also face the permanent vehicle ban if you don’t upload a proper RC copy. Vehicle Registration Updation option is available on the website for re-uploading it. Under this option, you need to search for your vehicle number and make sure that you are not uploading a blur or invalid RC copy again.
Required documents to book sand on ssmms
Before you are going to register yourself on the portal, you must be available with documents like:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Phone number
- Email ID etc.
One more thing to be noted is that there are no fees for booking or doing registration on SSMMS portal.
This was all about SMMMS and sand online booking in Telangana. I hope you found this article helpful.