SSP Portal | SSP Scholarship | Post Matric Scholarship Karnataka | State Scholarship Portal
SSP, also known as the State Scholarship Portal, which is initiated by the government of Karnataka. The objective of it is to distribute the pre-matric as well as ssp post-matric scholarship online. The government came up with this idea to help the deserving and outstanding students who belong to backward classes like SC, ST, and OBC.
If you are trying to Registration SSP Scholarship 2021, then follow the article. Here, you will get all the information related to What is SSP Portal?, and the Benefits of SSP Scholarship? ssp scholarship 2020-21 last date, ssp scholarship amount.
Table of Contents
- What are the Eligibility Criteria for SSP Post-matric Scholarship?
- What are the Eligibility Criteria for SSP Pre-matric Scholarship?
- What are the benefits of SSP scholarship rewards and benefits?
- What is the process of applying for the SSC Scholarship?
- What are the documents required for the SSC scholarship?
- How to check the SSP scholarship status?
What are the Eligibility Criteria for SSP Post-matric Scholarship?
Read the SSP post matric scholarship eligibility criteria before apply for SSP Scholarship.
- The candidates should have to be SC, ST, OBC, or any other minority group.
- The participants should pursue education from class 11, class 12, B. Com, or IT course type.
- The student needs to have scored at least 50% or more than that in their last qualifying marks.
- 30% of the scholarship is reserved for the girl child.
- The annual income of the student should be 2,00,000, not more than that.
- The student should be domicile as a legal citizen of Karnataka.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for SSP Pre-matric Scholarship?
Follow the eligibility criteria for the pre-matric scholarship.
- The candidates should belong from the minority group or have to be SC, ST, or OBC.
- The student should be studying in classes like 1 to 10.
- A single candidate should not take participate under both NSP and SSP to get the scholarship. Apply only in one category.
- Except for class 1, all the students of other classes should get at least 50% in their last examination.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed more than 1,00,000.
- The pre-matric scholarship is provided to only those candidates whose parents work in unclean occupations.
What are the benefits of SSP scholarship rewards and benefits?
The benefits of SSP scholarship are that the students will receive amounts at the end of their studies.
- The candidates who are pursuing M.Phil. or completed can receive financial support of 8000 rupees at the end of their research work.
- The participants who are pursuing a Ph.D. degree will receive 10,000 rupees at the end of their research work.
- The money will be granted to the students through DBT and also provide other educational expenses like purchasing books or filling up forms.
What is the process of applying for the SSC Scholarship?
The process of applying SSC scholarship is entirely online. Follow the step by step guidance.
- First, visit the official website of the ssp.karnataka.gov.in scholarship 2021. @ssp.karnataka.gov.in/
- After entering the site, you will find an option of Create Account and select the Pre-matric check box. Enter SATS ID and click on Get Data.
- The details of the students are displayed on the screen.
- They will verify your SATS ID. After examining, click yes and then proceed. If you haven’t provided the correct SATS ID and click no.
- If you face a problem in entering your SATS ID, then all you need to do is visit the school for correction.
- The candidate has to provide the mobile number and then click on the submit option.
- An OTP will be sent to your phone number. Do not share the OTP with anyone. Enter the OTP.
- After entering the OTP, change the password and follow the instructions which are provided there.
- Click on the Submit option.
- The student will receive a user ID and password to the mobile number.
What is the process of SSP Portal login?
- The candidates should log in to the official website by using their user ID and password.
- After that, the candidates will be redirected to the Student Account Homepage.
- The participants have to provide the Aadhaar details, annual income, and caste certificate. If they ask you to provide other information, then provide those. Save those and proceed further.
- The students can view the acknowledgment page.
- The student needs to click on e-sign. If the applicant’s parents have Aadhaar details, then the registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Click on it and confirm it.
- If you see that the student’s guardian’s Aadhaar number is not active, then download the Aadhaar consent from the website. Submit those to your respective school and keep a copy of it.
What are the documents required for the SSC scholarship?
You should possess all the documents which are necessary for the SSC scholarship 2021.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- NSP scholarship ID.
- Mobile number.
- SATS ID number.
- Aadhaar card number.
- Bank account details.
- The bank account is linked with an Aadhaar number.
What are the necessary documents required for SSP post-matric scholarship in Karnataka?
The necessary documents are as follows.
- Mark sheet of your previous classes.
- Study certificate.
- Few receipts.
- Hostel stay certificate.
- Defence personal certificate.
What are the documents required for the e-attestation post-matric scholarship?
- The participants should visit the SSP scholarship portal.
- Click on the option of e-attestation to attest to your documents.
- You need to provide all your details like your Aadhaar details, college details, and hostel details.
- After that, you should upload the documents and click the submit button.
- After that, the candidates should go to the e-attestation office with all their original documents.
- Lastly, the Aadhaar consent form is submitted to the e-attestation officer.
What is the SSP Scholarship renewal process?
Follow the step by step guidelines.
- The candidate who wishes to renew should visit the @ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Click on the student login and provide your user-id and password.
- Click on the renewal form to edit the application form.
- A form will appear. Fill it up and click on the submit option.
What are the selection criteria for the SSP scholarship?
- The students are chosen based on their financial condition and family income.
- If it is found that two students have the same criteria, then the older student should be applicable for the scholarship.
- The eligible candidates for the scholarship will be provided with all sorts of course fees and other expenditures.
- The candidate’s scholarship will be transferred to the candidate Aadhaar linked bank through the process of DBT.
How to check the SSP scholarship status?
If you want to check your scholarship status, then follow the steps.
- First, visit the official website of SSP.
- The candidate should click on the list of students for whom the scholarship is paid.
- Provide all your details like your district, department, financial year.
- You can view the list of selected scholarship students. This way, you can check your status.
We have provided almost all the details of the SSP Portal. If you find it to be eligible, then you can apply for it. Follow all the instructions.