SSSM ID, Samagra Portal MP, SSMID Portal, Samagra Shiksha Portal, Samagra ID Portal, SSSMID, Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission, Samagra Social Security Mission, समग्र आईडी,
Today in this article, we will discuss Samagra Shiksha Portal (SSSM ID) and everything related to the ssmid portal mp. So, if you are someone who is living in the state of Madhya Pradesh, then having a Samagra ID is very important, and you must know about it. Here, we will tell you how you can apply and get your samgra id along with various other useful information about it. So, if you want to gain all the knowledge in one place about the Samagra ID portal, then read the full article carefully.
Table of Contents
What is samagra id portal?
We know that an Aadhar card is mandatory for every Indian to have. In a similar way, if you are a citizen of Madhya Pradesh, then a Samagra ID (समग्र आईडी) is something compulsory for you to have. If we are going to brief, then this composite ID has two types. The first one sssm family composite ID and this ID is provided to the whole family, which is made up of an eight-digit code. The second one is member composite ID, which has one more digit than the family composite id meaning, it is of 9-digit code. It is provided to any particular member of a family.
What is the use of samagra ID mp?
The sssm ID provides complete data of all the citizens who are living in the state to the Government of Madhya Pradesh. This data helps the government check the beneficiaries of different kinds of schemes and initiatives taken by the government to help the citizens of Madhya Pradesh. This makes sure that only the eligible people are given the benefits and not the non-eligible ones. There are many benefits and services that you can avail using samagra ID. Here are a few of the most popular ones:
- It will bring transparency and help the government easily reach out to the targeted citizens for different schemes started by the government.
- As a resident of Madhya Pradesh, it is compulsory for you to have an SSSM ID if you want to take advantage of schemes.
- You will also need this ID when you are applying for government jobs in Madhya Pradesh.
- If you want to get a BPL Ration card, then also you will need the samagra portal id.
- Sometimes even a Samagra ID card can be asked for while taking admissions to any schools in Madhya Pradesh.
- SC/ST non-taxpayers who are living in Madhya Pradesh can get grains at low prices from ration shops.
- Samagra portal is also helpful in getting NREGA payments.
- It is easier to check how efficiently results in the schemes are executed.
- The government can reach the beneficiaries in less time without having to fulfill formalities and other hindrance that comes in the way.
- Simply it reduces the procedures involved and simplifies rules and hence saves time too. Since financial help is made through e-banking, it again takes minimum time to help the people in need.
How can I get sssm ID in MP?
Here are the steps you need to follow if you want to apply for sssm ID portal.
1.First of all, you need to click on the below link to reach the www.samagra.gov.in login. i.e @samagra.gov.in
2.When the home page appears on your screen, you have to go to the Citizen Service, and then from the drop-down menu, you have to select Registration of Family.
3.A new page will appear on your screen where you will see the registration form for samagra ID.
4.You have to provide the details asked in that form.
5.In the first part of the form, you need to provide details about your address like your district, village, house number, local body, etc. Later, it asks you for the details associated with the head of the family-like name, age, date of birth, Aadhar number, mobile number, etc.
6.Then you need to upload documents of the head of the family and provide details of other family members along with all additional information asked about them.
7.After filling out the form correctly, you need to submit it, and you will be provided your SSSM ID after a successful registration.
Required documents to online apply for sssmid mp
- Aadhar card.
- Pan card.
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Bank account details.
- Disability certificate (if any).
- Phone number.
- Passport size photo.
Samagra Shiksha Portal Madhya Pradesh
This portal, which is maintained by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, ensures that students are aware of all the latest news and schemes started by the government in the education sector and secure the details of all the students of the state at one place at Samagra Shiksha portal http://shikshaportal.mp.gov.in/. It helps underprivileged students take advantage of different scholarship programs and is essential for you to apply for scholarship schemes and other such plans. You can also get your Samagra id through the Samagra Shiksha portal.
How to composite family samagra id search from SSSM portal MP?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to get your family members list on samagra portal.
1.You have to go to the official website, and then on the home screen; you have to choose the “Know your family id” option.
2.After that, it takes you to a new page where you can search for the overall ID by many options like Family ID, Family and member Id, Mobile number, Bank account number, Aadhar number, etc.
3.Choose the option you are comfortable with and then enter the details and click on the submit button. You will be provided with your overall ID.
Steps to print Composite Card
Follow these easy steps to download and print your overall ID from the sssm ID portal.
1.First of all, visit the samagra ID portal’s official website and then go to the Samagra Citizen Service.
2.After that, choose Print Composite Card.
You will be guided to a new page where you have to provide your entire family ID and pass a captcha test.
3.Then hit the View button, and it will take you to a new screen where you will have the option to download and print your samagra Id card.
In case you want to print a composite member card, follow these steps:
- Choose the Comprehensive Citizen Service option on the home page and then select the Print Composite Member Card.
- Again you have to provide the entire family ID, do the capture test, and hit on the View button and you can print/download it.
I hope it was helpful.