Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 | Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Last Date | Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2021 | Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for Minority | Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021 | Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021
Swami Vivekananda scholarship is for the outstanding academic performers of West Bengal. It is otherwise called a Bikash Bhavan Scholarship. This fellowship is for students studying at higher secondary, undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. With the recent upgrading, this scholarship can issue a large sum of financial support to students. The government of West Bengal will provide a scholarship of Rs.2,000 crore through this scheme. All learning communities can make use of this financial aid to prosper in their academics.
Table of Contents
- What is the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
- Who Can Apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2021?
- How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021?
- Shortlisting Procedure of Your Scholarship Application Form
- What Can You Avail From the Bikash Bhavan scholarship?
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal
What is the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Education scholarships are essential to aid economically backward students. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship will support poor students of West Bengal. It will provide financial assistance to students. Bikash Bhavan Scholarship can help students in continuing their education. This scheme will provide monitory benefits to learners pursuing higher education from XI to Ph.D.
Who Can Apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2021?
The candidate has to satisfy the following eligibility qualifications for applying for the Bikas Bhavan scholarship 2021.
- Only students from West Bengal are eligible for this scholarship.
- He/She should study at the post-madhyamik level.
- Students should be passing out from the state board for pursuing higher studies.
- The candidate’s institution of study should be in West Bengal.
- The overall income of the family should be less than two lakhs.
Students will need to satisfy the following academic qualification for applying for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2021.
Swami Vivekanandha scholarship is available for minority candidates as separate schemes. You can apply for the same through the official website of the minority development and finance corporation.
How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021?
You can apply for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021 using the official website SVMCM. Students belonging to minority communities can apply through the website of minority development corporations of West Bengal.
Step 1: Open up the official site and locate the scholarship of your choice. https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/
Step 2: Register with the site as a new user.
Step 3: Log in to the site with your user name and password.
Step 4: Fill in the scholarship form available. You may need to fill in your personal, educational, and bank details.
Step 5: Upload the documents necessary to support the information you have given. You should attach the files in the necessary format.
Documents to attach
- Scanned copy of your previous examination mark sheet
- Madhyamik examination hall ticket
- Proof of income and affidavit
- Bank passbook
- Proof of identity (Aadhar, ration, or voter card)
- Candidates photograph
- Verification form attested by the institution
Step 6: Check all the information you provide and submit the form
Step 7: You have to submit the verification form attested by the institution. You can proceed with your scholarship application after uploading your institute verification form.
Shortlisting Procedure of Your Scholarship Application Form
- Swami Vivekanandha Scholarship will consider your academic performance and financial condition for shortlisting your application.
- In the initial stage, a descending list of applicants concerning marks and financial status will be prepared.
- The scholarship will be issued to the students with satisfying qualifications. The finance will be deposited directly into the candidate’s account.
What Can You Avail From the Bikash Bhavan scholarship?
Swami Vivekananda scholarship can offer financial benefits for students studying at different streams. The value of financial assistance will be relevant to the type of education, the students are studying.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal
You have to refresh your scholarship every year. This is essential for continuing the monetary benefits you are receiving. You can renew your scholarship application with the official website.
Step 1: Access the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
Step 2: Locate and select the option for “Renewal Application”
Step 3: Log in to your account with your ID.
Step 4: Enter the details asked in the scholarship application. Upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Ensure the correctness of your application and submit the same.