Tnreginet Online Registration | TN Reginet Portal | Tnreginet EC Online | Tnreginet Registration | TN Registration | Tamil Nadu Registration | Reginet TN
Recently, the Tamil Nadu government has launched a portal Tnreginet also known as Inspector General of Registration. The portal is utilized to provide services to all the citizens of Tamil Nadu state. This portal helps people find all state government-related services in a single place to take the benefits easily.
Citizens of Tamil Nadu can do Tnreginet online registration easily. But before applying that, it is essential to understand and learn about updated guidelines of the Tnreginet portal and the services.
In this post, you can find all the details regarding the tnreginet scheme and application procedure details. Tnreginet registration 2021 online form and all the updates about the tnreginet portal is available here.
Table of Contents
- What is Tnreginet?
- Services offered by the Tnreginet ec Online Registration
- Tnreginet registration procedure for the state residents
- The process to apply for in registration Encumbrance Certificate.
What is Tnreginet?
With this TNREGINET portal launched by the Tamil Nadu’s government, the residents can avail themselves of the excellent service. These services will help them lead a better life through the inspector general of registration, known as (IGRS) and TN reginet ec, the official Tamil Nadu government portal.
Services offered by the Tnreginet ec Online Registration
A wide variety of services are offered through a registration, mentioned below, some of the portal’s primary services.
- The portal helps in Checking the online status of EC.
- The portal also provides online marriage certification.
- The portal also includes an application form of encumbrance certificate.
- An online application for society verification is also available.
- Legal online certify documents.
- Registration procedure for birth, marriage, fund, chit death firm, etc
These are some of the essential services provided by the official Tamil Nadu registration portal.
Most important highlights of Tnreginet
As the portal caters almost all the state citizens, it is essential to keep track of all the registration services’ critical highlights.
- Name of the portal- TNREGINET
- Complete name- Inspector general of registration (Tnreginet) IGRS
- Registration process- Online
- Started by- Department of registration Tamil Nadu
- Recipients- State or residents of Tamil Nadu
- State- Tamil Nadu
- The motive of the Tnreginet portal- TO provide online services to residents.
Tnreginet registration procedure for the state residents
All the states or residents of Tamil Nadu, who are interested in registering themselves with the portal, can apply for the activation of the services through the official portal. You can complete the registration process by merely following the steps mentioned below:
STEP 1. Visit the official website tnreginet.gov.in, or you can also search for the official portal link from any website and visit the official page through that particular link
STEP 2. Somebody will open the homepage of the inspector general of registration on your screen.
STEP 3. On this page, search for the login section and find the user registration link under that section and click on that
STEP 4. You will get a registration form in front of you on that window itself within the portal
STEP 5. Fill in your login details like your username, user type, password, date of birth, etc. in the form
STEP 6. The applicant needs to fill in all their details and personal information like name, email address, gender, phone number, etc.
STEP 7. In this step, enter your complete address along with the correct captcha code given on that particular page
STEP 8. To proceed to the next stage of the registration process, you need to verify your mobile number. To do that, you will receive an OTP. Enter the received OTP and hit the complete registration button.
STEP 9. You are now successfully registered with the TNREGINET portal of Tamil Nadu
The process to apply for in registration Encumbrance Certificate.
Follow the steps mentioned below and apply online for the process for encumbrance certificate-
STEP 1. Visit the official portal website f the Tamil Nadu registration https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/
STEP 2. Sign in using your login credentials and make sure to enter your username and password correctly
STEP 3. On the home page, search for the encumbrance certificate option and under that, click on the apply online link
STEP 4. In this site, the encumbrance certificate form will get opened within a few seconds on your screen
STEP 5. Fill in the form with all the appropriate details
STEP 6. Upload all the original documents required to complete the encumbrance certificate registration
STEP 7. Finally, submit the form and take out a hard copy of the EC form for future reference
With these easy steps, you can quickly get registered with for the Encumbrance form too.
Procedure to create any general document in Tnreginet Portal
With the steps mentioned below, you can easily create any documents within the tnreginet portal. The steps are straightforward to follow; still, if you get stuck somewhere, the help center can always guide you on the portal-
1. Complete the entire registration process as a new user on the tnreginet portal
2. Login with your credential to the portal
3. Once you are logged in, you will see the option of creating an application link; click on that link
4. Then click on create a document option available on that page
5. Fill all the necessary information and upload all the required documents and services
6. Please submit the form and take a hardcopy of it for future reference.
Method to check for the status of your requested document on Tnreginet Portal
- Visit the official Tnreginet portal. https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/
- On the homepage, click on my documents options right under the know your application status option.
- Select your pending task or registration number.
- Click on the search option, and the status of your required document will be right here on your screen.
If you are still looking out for any help for any services, you can directly use the help desk present within the regiment portal. You can use the portal’s helpline: this will help solve your queries within no time.
With the help of these ways, you can easily apply for the Tnreginet registration and avail of the residents’ services. As these services are also part of making India a developed country government is working hard to make the scheme successful in all the aspects.