UP Ration Card List, Ration Card UP, UP Rashan Card, FCS UP, up ration card download,
The Indian government has set up a system of ration cards. It is an official document, which is administered by the respective state governments in India. It is for the purpose to purchase subsidised food grain from the Public Distribution System under the National Food Security Act (NFSA). Poor persons generally use this service. The UP Ration Card also serves as an identity card in various places.
Table of Contents
- Why Is a Ration Card Necessary?
- What Is The Eligibility Criteria For the ration card UP?
- What Are The Required Documents For The Ration Card?
- How Can You Apply For The Ration Card Online?
- How To Apply For The Ration Card Offline?
- How To Check The UP ration card status?
- How Can We Check up ration card list 2021 online?
- How To Link Your Ration Card With an Aadhaar Card?
Why Is a Ration Card Necessary?
The UP ration card is an important document. The government has decided to help the poor and needy people by providing them with the ration card facility.
- The people who earn less than or equal to ten thousand rupees annually are eligible for the ration card.
- BPL(below the poverty line) people can get food in low amounts.
- Uttar Pradesh Ration Card gives the poor people essential subsidised grains like Rice, Wheat, sugar, pulses, and kerosene oil, which are needed for their daily lives. This scheme is under the National Food Security Act 2013, and it deals with the poverty line (APL) and BPL above the poverty line.
- The people of Uttar Pradesh will only enjoy the UP ration card facility. In the other states, people are not applicable.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For the ration card UP?
To apply for the UP ration card, follow the basic criteria, which are stated below.
- The candidate should be the dweller of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate should come from the Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- The ration card will only be issued to the head of the family.
What Are The Required Documents For The Ration Card?
You should check the necessary documents that are needed for the ration card.
- You have to submit address proof, whether it is a driving licence, passport, rental proof, etc.
- The photo and signature of the applicant are mandatory.
- You have to submit the bank details.
- The Aadhaar card number is also necessary.
- You have to provide your contact number, either cell phone or landline.
- Submit the voter card and PAN card.
- You have to submit the domicile.
- The other important documents are electricity bills, caste certificate, income certificate.
- You need to provide the LPG details of the candidate.
How Can You Apply For The Ration Card Online?
There are two ways to apply for the ration card. They are online as well as offline.
- First, visit the official website of the ration card. Open the website https://fcs.up.gov.in.
- You will find a link for applying for a ration card online. Click on the link.
- They will ask you for your mobile number. Provide it and click on it.
- They will send an OTP (one-time-password) to your mobile number.
- Write the OTP on the link by seeing it from the mobile.
- Now start filling up your details and your family member’s details, like name, postal address, email id, contact number, etc. Provide all the relevant information. If any wrong information is found, then your form will get rejected.
- Scan all your documents and then upload them to the link.
- After that, click on the Submit Now option. They will provide you with an application number.
- Save that application number for your future use. The best will be to take the printer and print it out.
How To Apply For The Ration Card Offline?
If you are not comfortable applying online, then you can apply for the offline mode.
You have to visit the Ration shop or Seva Kendra with all your necessary and important documents. They will provide you with the form. Fill the form by providing all the required details. You also have to submit your documents’ photocopy, like the Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter card, postal address, name, contact number, and other details.
After that, submit it to them. You can also up ration card download the from their official website and submit it to them by filling it up with all the necessary information. The officers will verify your documents, and after that, they will send you the ration card to your postal address. If your ration card expired, you can also follow the same process and renew it.
How To Check The UP ration card status?
Follow the steps to know the ration card status.
- To check the status, first, visit the official website (FCS UP) of the UP ration card.
- Choose the type of your form. For instance, if you are from the district, then choose district type. If you are from the municipality, then select the municipality form.
- After that, provide the last eight digits of the application number. You may also provide the full sixteen-digit application number.
- Press the Search option.
- It will show your ration card status.
How Can We Check up ration card list 2021 online?
Follow the steps to check out the Uttar Pradesh ration card list.
- Visit the official website of the राशन कार्ड खोजें UP, which is mentioned above.
- Check your NFSA eligibility. Click on the link, and you will see there are various lists of districts of UP.
- Find your district from where you have applied for the ration card.
- Select the district and then select the area.
- Now, find the list of distributors. You can view a list of all the ration cardholders.
How To Link Your Ration Card With an Aadhaar Card?
There are two processes for linking the ration card with the Aadhaar card. One is online, and another one is offline. Here we will discuss both the method.
- If you want to link your ration card online, then try these methods. Visit the official site.
- You will get an option of linking the Aadhaar card with the ration card. Click on that link.
- After that, a form will come; you have to fill it up by providing all the necessary information.
- Press the submit option.
Now follow the offline method.
- The offline method is time-consuming. You need to provide the photocopy of all the Aadhaar cards of yours and your family members.
- You also need the photocopy of your ration card.
- Submit all the documents to the nearest food and supplies developments.
How Can You Change Your Name And Address In The Ration Card?
Follow the steps and get to know how you can change your name in the ration card.
- Take a print out of your Aadhaar form.
- Fill in the form by providing all your details. Write your correct name properly.
- Visit the nearest Seva Kendra with all your essential documents. Submit the application form.
- The officers will check your form. If it is verified, then your correct name will be there in the Aadhaar card.
You can also change your address by following the same process.
The ration card is an essential document of our country. It helps the poor and needy people. The government provides them with the main food so that they don’t have to spend much money on it.