Shadi Anudan | Vivah Anudan | Sadi Anudan Online | Shadi Anudan Status
Shadi Anudan Yojana was started in Uttar Pradesh by the Chief Minister of the state – Yogi Adityanath, to provide financial aid to the girls belonging to underprivileged sections of the society in Uttar Pradesh. Under the scheme, the money will be received directly into the bank account provided by the beneficiary, and it will help the family to meet marriage expenses. Anyone willing to take advantage of Vivah Anudan Yojana can apply for it online if they meet the eligibility criteria for taking the benefits of this Yojana by the UP government.
Click to read in Hindi: शादी अनुदान
In this article, we are going to help our readers know all the details of this Vivah Anudan like its benefits, key features eligibility, how to check the shadi anudan status and will also provide a complete guide on sadi anudan online form fill up. In short, after reading this article, all your doubts and queries regarding the Vivah Anudan scheme will be cleared.
Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
The Chief Minister of UP took this initiative to help the families of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes, economically weaker general class, other backward classes, minorities, and other underprivileged sections of the society to help them at the time of girl’s marriage. Still, girl children are considered a burden in many of the families, and one of the main reasons for this is their marriage expenses. So, this Yojana will provide them with social security and will help in eradicating the negative thoughts prevailing in the society about the girls.
Under this scheme, the government will provide Rs.51000 for the marriage of girls in Uttar Pradesh. It will help the financially weak families who find it challenging to marry their daughters because of money problems.
Benefits of Vivah Anudan Yojana
- All the daughters of the economically weaker families will get a financial aid of Rs. 51000 for their marriages.
- All the girls who are permanent residents of UP and above the age of 18 years will be eligible to take benefit of this scheme.
- It will be also helpful in preventing child marriages as for applying for this scheme; the girl must be above 18 years and the boy above 21 at the time of the wedding.
- The married girl directly gets the money into her bank account.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana
Here are the conditions that you need to meet if you want to take advantage of this scheme.
- A maximum of two girls from one family will get the benefit.
- Only the permanent resident of UP can apply for Vivah Anudan.
- People who are in the BPL category are eligible for applying for this Yojana. Under this scheme, families with annual income less or equal to Rs.56460 (urban areas) and Rs.46080 (rural areas) are considered below the poverty line.
- Also, the people who belong to the SC/ST, economically weaker general category, Other Backward Classes, minorities, can take the benefit of this scheme.
- And the important thing is that only those girls will receive the money grant whose age at the time of marriage is at least 18 years and the boy 21 years.
- The girl should have her bank account in any of the government banks, and it should be linked to the Aadhar card to receive the money granted through this scheme.
Sadi Anudan Online registration
So here are the steps that you need to follow to apply for shadi anudan online.
1.First of all you have to go to the official website of Shadi Anudan by clicking on the link provided below.
2.When you click this link, it takes you to the homepage where you need to choose “Application Registration” based on your caste and class.
3.After that, it directs you to a new page where the application form for Vivah Anudan Yojana appears on your screen.
4.Then you have to correctly fill-up the application form by providing all the details asked in that form like the name of the applicant, Aadhar number, wedding date, etc. Also, upload all the required documents online, and once you are done, you have to hit on the submit button.
5.When you submit your form, you are provided with a registration slip. You need to save it for future reference so that you can easily check the status of your form.
This was the procedure for Shadi Anudan online registration and now let us talk about the essential documents that you need to provide when you are applying for this scheme.
Make sure to have all these documents ready before applying for a marriage grant scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- ID proof of applicants
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Marriage certificate of the applicant
Steps for checking the status of Shadi Anudan Form
Here are the steps that you can follow for getting Shadi Anudan status online.
- Go to the official website of Vivah Anudan scheme and on the homepage of the website, you will find an option called “status of application form”
- You have to choose this option to get shadi anudan status. After selecting this option, you are taken to a new page where you have to provide details related to the application submitted for Vivah Anudan.
- Generally, it asks you for the applicant’s name, bank details, and the password for login, and then a captcha verification is done.
- After completing all these, select the login button and you will be able to get the status of your application on your screen.
When you can withdraw money?
One thing to be noted is that you won’t get the money in advance before the marriage of the daughter. You will be eligible to withdraw the money only after the wedding. However, you can apply for this scheme within 90 days before or after marriage. Beneficiaries, along with the money, are also given medical facilities.
Hope it was helpful!