National Family Benefit Scheme | Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nathji has taken a step towards providing financial assistance to families in need. With his initiative, he launched the National Family Benefit Scheme.
The scheme comprises the idea of providing a token amount of Rs 30,000 to the families who lose their only earning member. (when the only earning member dies, the government will provide the financial assistance to the family)
The financial assistance is a total amount of Rs 30,000 which will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government to the families in need.
The scheme related responsibility is handed over to the social welfare department of d 8 Uttar Pradesh.
The article is full-on about the National Family Benefit Scheme.
- What is Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana? (National Family Benefit Scheme)
- The intent of the scheme
- Benefits of the scheme
- Documents required for the application of the Scheme.
- Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- Application form filling details
- And other details regarding the application for the scheme.
Table of Contents
- What is Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana? (National Family Benefit Scheme)
- The intent of the National Family Benefit Scheme
- Benefits Attained with National Family Benefit Scheme
- Documents Required for the National Family Benefit Scheme
- Eligibility Criteria for National Family Benefit Scheme
- Methods to Apply for the National Family Benefit Scheme
- Method to Check the Application Status of Uttar Pradesh National Benefit Scheme.
- How to clarify further doubts on the application for National Family Benefit Scheme Uttar Pradesh?
What is Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana? (National Family Benefit Scheme)
The scheme includes every below poor middle-class family living in the urban and rural areas. The Parivarik Labh Yojana scheme is said to exist even before 2013.
Earlier the scheme involved providing the compensation of 20000 for the eligible families in Uttar Pradesh.
The Chief Minister of UP has recreated the same scheme with the increase of compensation price to Rs 30,000.
The scheme is only for the families who apply for it with the required documents. The beneficiary must also have a valid bank account to receive the funds from the Uttar Pradesh Government.
The intent of the National Family Benefit Scheme
Every head of the family takes the responsibility to earn and fill the financial requirements required to run a family. When the earning head dies sadly, the family ultimately suffers with a severe economic crisis.
To support the family and fill up the gap left by the earning member’s death, the UP government brought the scheme.
The scheme’s primary intent is to hold up and support the family by providing the financial assistance of Rs 30,000. With this, the family can live a life with unnecessary crises.
The family’s financial requirement will be ultimately covered up with the National Family benefit scheme.
Benefits Attained with National Family Benefit Scheme
- Eligible poverty line families under the scheme will be benefited financially with Rs 30.000 by the government.
- Mrutiyu Sahayata Yojana scheme is applicable only for the low-income family, whose only earning member is dead.
- The National benefit scheme launched by the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister has been benefiting and serving several low-income families’ needs. It will continue to be beneficial.
- The scheme will support the broken families in Uttar Pradesh. It is also a helpful scheme, which will continue in helping such families meet their daily needs.
- Every Indian can apply for the scheme online and acquire the financial assistance as soon as the application gets accepted utmost within 45 days.
- With the scheme, the family will be able to eat and survive properly until they stand on their own to start earning again.
- When the head dies, the next head of the family will attain financial assistance from the Uttar Pradesh State government.
Documents Required for the National Family Benefit Scheme
- Death Certificate of the earning member.
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Residence certificate of the applicant
- Income Certificate
- Bank account passbook of the applicant
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Recent passport photo of the applicant
- Age certificate of the dead earning member of the family
- Identity card
Eligibility Criteria for National Family Benefit Scheme
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh to avail the National Family Benefit Scheme.
- The beneficiary will be provided to the family whose deadhead or earning member is of age between 18 years to 60 years.
- The dead earning member’s annual income must not exist Rs 56,450 residing in an urban area and Rs 46,080 for those living in the rural area.
- The applicant’s family must be below the poverty line to benefit from the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana.
Methods to Apply for the National Family Benefit Scheme
The interested candidates may be unaware of the steps to follow to acquire the benefits of the scheme. For that, let’s discuss the methods to apply for the National Family Benefit Scheme.
- Log in to the link http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/ here you will find the website page, as shown below.
- Before filling the registration form, you can go through the important guidelines for filling the Application Form. To know the do’s and don’ts in filling the form.
- On the page, you will find A New Registration Option. Click on the option, and a page will be open, as shown below.
- Fill in the details in the registration form, fill in details on district, resident, name, Identity card, husband’s name, Phone number, Income Certificate number, and more.
- Fill in every application detail, bank account details, and details of the deceased. After you fill in, verify the captcha.
- With all the details, check all of those and click on the submit option.
In this way, you will have to submit your application to register yourself for the National Benefit Scheme.
Method to Check the Application Status of Uttar Pradesh National Benefit Scheme.
After the successful submission of the registration application, we will let you know how to check your application status.
- The beneficiary is to visit the same Social welfare Department Government website using the link http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/
- With the above link, you will find the same home page open. You will find the Application Form Status option. Click the option, and you will find a page as shown below.
- Enter your district, account number/registration number. Then click the search option.
Procedure to View District wise Beneficiary
- Open the social welfare Department Government website with the link http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/
- Then you will find a home page, in that you will find District wise details of beneficiary options.
- The list of districts will be open on your website page.
- Then click on your district.
- The list of tehsils will open, you need to click on your tehsil as shown in the below image.
- As you pursue, you will find the list of blocks, select your block from it as shown in the below picture.
- Then, after selecting your block, select your panchayat.
- When you do that you will find the list of district wise beneficiaries appearing on your screen.
How to clarify further doubts on the application for National Family Benefit Scheme Uttar Pradesh?
With the article, we believe that it provides you with the required information. In case you have further doubts you can call on 18004190001. It’s a toll-free number, so call and clarify any doubts regarding the application form, status of application form and more.