Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021 | Vidyasiri Scholarship Apply Online | Vidyasiri Scholarship Form 2021
The government of Karnataka has decided for the Vidyasiri scholarship to help the needy and poor children. People also call it an Epass scholarship. First, we have to know what the main objective of the scholarship is. The meritorious students are offered higher education. The government will pay the tuition fee in the form of scholarships. Let us look at the eligibility criteria and all details of the scholarship.
Table of Contents
- What Are the Eligibility Criteria for the Vidyasiri Scholarship?
- How Can You Apply for the Vidyasiri Karnataka Scholarship?
- How Can You Check Out the Vidyasiri Epass Application Status?
- How can you check your Application Number for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021 Karnataka ePASS?
- What are the Courses that are offered under the Vidyasiri Scholarship?
- What Is the Procedure of the Vidyasiri Scholarship Renewal Process?
- What is the process of Fresh Hostel Registration?
- How to check the Hostel Application Status for Vidyasiri Scholarship Karnataka ePASS?
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for the Vidyasiri Scholarship?
The eligibility criteria for the Vidyasiri scholarship are as follows.
- The students should belong from SC/ST or OBC.
- The annual income of the student’s parents should not exceed more than 2 lakhs.
- The attendance of the student should not be less than 75%.
- The student should continue his or her post-matric course under any college in Karnataka.
- The application will only be submitted online mode. There is no offline option.
- The student has to submit their respective document within 7 days after they fill up the application form.
- An Aadhaar linked bank account is needed for DBT, which means Direct Bank Transfer.
What are the Necessary Documents Required for the Vidyasiri Karnataka Scholarship?
The candidates who have decided to apply for the Vidyasiri Karnataka Scholarship.
- Income certificate.
- Aadhaar card of all the family members.
- Caste certificate.
- SSLC, which abbreviated Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate.
- Class 10 Certificate.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- Residential certificate.
- Bank passbook.
- Disability Certificate of the student if it is applicable.
- Bonafide students of any reputed college of Karnataka.
- A photograph of the passport size of the candidate is necessary.
How Can You Apply for the Vidyasiri Karnataka Scholarship?
Follow the guidelines step by step and get an idea regarding the Vidyasiri Karnataka Scholarship.
- First, pay a visit to the official website. https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
- After that, click on the link “Apply Online.”
- Now press on the option on Fresh Application 2021.
- They will ask you for all the necessary details.
- Start filling up all the necessary details.
- The students need to be prepared with all the necessary documents. Upload all the essential documents that are required.
- After that, take a printout of your application form after finalizing it.
How Can You Check Out the Vidyasiri Epass Application Status?
Follow the steps by which you can check out the Vidyasiri Epass Application status.
- The students have to visit the official website, which is mentioned above.
- Click on the “Karnataka Epass Application Status” link.
- Enter your Application Number.
- Choose the Academic Year of the student.
- Now, choose the SSLC pass type and enter the passing year.
- After that, enter the SSLC registration number and the date of birth details.
- Now, you have to click on get status details. As soon as you click on the details, your Kar Epass Status Details will be disclosed on the screen.
- You can view your status and note it down.
How can you check your Application Number for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021 Karnataka ePASS?
If you forget your application number, then you don’t have to worry about it. You can easily check it out.
- You should visit the portal of Karnataka ePASS. Click on the website link.
- After that, click on the ‘STUDENT SERVICES’ tab.
- You will get an option of a dropdown menu. Click on the option of ‘KNOW YOUR APPLICATION NUMBER.’
- You will get a new page that appears on the screen. You will have to enter all your necessary documents like Fresh/ Renewal, Academic Year, SSLC Pass Type, Year of Pass, SSLC Examination Number, Date of Birth.
- Click on the option either ‘Get Scholarship Details’ or ‘Get Hostel Details.’ You can view your application number for the Vidyasiri scholarship.
What are the Courses that are offered under the Vidyasiri Scholarship?
There are various types of courses offered under the Vidyasiri scholarship. Check it out.
Group A- Courses:
- The first course is a Postgraduate degree, which includes M.Phil & Ph.D. The subjects are Agriculture, Allied Sciences, Architecture, Business Administration, Business Finance, Computer Applications, Computer Science, Design, Engineering, Fashion Technology, Management, Medicine, Planning, and Technology.
- The second course is a Commercial Pilot License.
- It also offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medicine is also there in the option.
- Professional courses like CA, CS, ICWA, ICFA, etc., are there.
- Post-Doctoral Programs are there.
- LLM course is there.
Group B Courses:
- Various UG & PG courses include Degree, Certificate & Diploma for which the minimum eligibility is 10+2.
- There are no PG courses which are in Group A.
Group C Courses:
- The various types of programs and courses for a Graduate Degree/ Certificate, which are not there in Group A’ or ‘Group B’ like bachelor degree BA, BSc, BCom, and others.
Group D Courses:
- It includes school degree like Higher Secondary of Class 11 & Class 12.
- It also includes the ITI Course.
- Every 3-year diploma course which a student can pursue after completing Class 10, like Polytechnic.
What Is the Procedure of the Vidyasiri Scholarship Renewal Process?
We have given below the steps to renew your Vidyasiri scholarship online. Follow it.
- Pay a visit to their official website, which is https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/.
- Choose the option Renewal and click on “Apply Now.”
- You can view all the instructions will be there on the screen. Read the instructions and click on “Ok” to accept that you have gone through all the instructions.
- Fill up all the crucial details and documents.
- After that, download the form of acknowledgment.
- After completing the form, take out the printout of the application form for future use.
What is the process of Fresh Hostel Registration?
Follow the process and look at the guidelines.
- The aspirant should be a permanent inhabitant of Karnataka.
- The candidate must belong to the Category I/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B or SC, ST, and Backward Class. The candidate should belong to any of these categories.
- The duration of the school from the candidate’s house should be more than 5 km.
- The annual family income of the candidate should be less than INR 2 Lakh 50 Thousand. Above 2lakh will not be considered to be eligible.
How to check the Hostel Application Status for Vidyasiri Scholarship Karnataka ePASS?
The students should follow all the instructions given below to check their Hostel Application Status.
- First, open Karnataka ePASS’s official website. After that, click on the link to visit.
- You will find a ‘STUDENT SERVICES’ button, click on that.
- A dropdown menu will appear; click on ‘HOSTEL APPLICATION STATUS’ over there.
- A new page will open where you will have to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After filling in the captcha, click on ‘Get Status.’
What is the procedure for the Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship?
- The student must be a permanent domicile of the state of Karnataka.
- The applying candidate must be a student of any Government or Private school in Karnataka.
- A score of more than 90% in the SSLC/ Secondary PUC examination in Class 10 Exam is necessary for about.
- A student can use this scholarship only once in their lifetime.
- If the student fits into category 1, their parent’s annual income should be less than INR 1 Lakh.
- If the student fits into category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B, their parents’ annual income should not be more than INR 2.5 Lakhs.
The Karnataka government has taken the initiative to help the needy and poor students. We have discussed all the relevant steps. Follow all the steps and avail your scholarship.