WBPDS | WB Ration Card Status | WBPDS Check Application Status | WBPDS Application Status | West Bengal Ration Card Online Apply
The definition of a ration card is that it is an official document for government-subsidised ration. It is issued by the respective state government so that the people can buy the subsidised rice, wheat, and pulses from the Public distribution system. Ration card is an important document which gives you the identity of an Indian citizen. The ration card is very much helpful for poor people. The government has made it for those persons who are under the category of BPL.
Table of Contents
- What Are the Eligibility Criteria for The WB Ration Card?
- West Bengal Digital Ration Card Registration Process.
- What is the Process of Knowing Digital Ration Card Status in West Bengal?
- How Can You Download A West Bengal Ration Card Online?
- How Can You Link the Ration Card with The Aadhaar Card?
- How Can You Change Your Name and Address in the Ration Card?
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for The WB Ration Card?
To possess a ration card, these are the eligibility criteria. Follow this one.
- The candidate should belong from the state of West Bengal.
- You should not have a ration card from any other state of India.
- The applicant and his family members must be closely related.
- The candidate should live or cook separately.
- You should not have any other family card from the same state; otherwise, your documents will be rejected.
What Are the Necessary Documents Needed for The West Bangal Ration Card?
If you want to have a ration card, then you should possess these necessary documents. Check it out.
- You have to fill in the application form and sign it.
- You need to show any of the identity proof like voter card, Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, PAN card, etc.
- Your current residence proof is needed. You can give any of the following like telephone bills, electricity bills, bank passbooks, gas receipts, rental agreement, income certificates, etc.
These are the necessary documents. You need to pay a nominal charge with the form. Once you have completed filling the form, your file will be sent for verification. The verification generally needs 30 days. After that, you will get your ration card. If, by chance, your form gets rejected, then they will also send you the rejection letter.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card Registration Process.
The West Bengal government is giving you the facility to fill digital ration cards. Check out the process of ration card online apply.
- You can apply for a Digital Ration Card online as well as offline.
- If you are interested in online, then visit the official website of WBPDS, and fill the application form.
- If you like to fill up the form offline, then download the application form either in Bengali or in English.
- You will find a separate application form for the rural and urban areas. Choose accordingly.
- Read all the eligibility criteria and the documents required. Assemble all your documents and apply for the ration card digitally.
- Please enter all the columns; otherwise, they can reject your form.
- You will get an application number for your further use.
What is the Process of Knowing Digital Ration Card Status in West Bengal?
Check out the process of WB ration card status.
- Pay a visit to the official website of West Bengal Digital Ration Card, which is https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/(S(klg2nxzamhun35sr2ht53drg))/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx.
- You will get an option to search for your ration card status. Click the option.
- Select your home address details, including your district, block, municipality, ward no, pin code, etc.
- Press the search button.
- You can view your application status.
How Can You Download A West Bengal Ration Card Online?
Follow the download process of the West Bengal Ration card.
- Pay a visit to the official website of the West Bengal Department of Food and Supplies.
- You can view an option official login. Press that.
- Login by using your id and password. You will get some security processes like adding or subtracting two numbers.
- Press the login option.
- After entering the page, you can find the details of your ration cards. Download the ration card and save it on your computer or smartphone in pdf form.
How Can You Check WB Ration Card List?
Suppose you are confused and want to know whether your name is there on the West Bengal Ration Card List or not. So, check out the following process.
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Digital Ration Card, https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/.
- You will get an option like reports on NFSA on your homepage.
- Choose the View Ration Card Count from the dropdown menu.
- Please enter the name of your district; they will show you the ration cardholders.
- You can view everything on the screen.
What Are the Facilities of Having the Ration Card?
The government has issued the system of ration cards so that the poor people can get subsidised food at a low price. The people whose annual income is less than 50,000; they are eligible for the ration card. The ration card is an essential document for the below poverty line people. It has become their existence. The government gives them subsidiary food and fuel at the cheapest rate. That is why the ration card is mandatory. Without showing the ration card, it would not be possible to get these facilities.
How Can You Link the Ration Card with The Aadhaar Card?
There are two processes for linking the ration card with the Aadhaar card. One is online, and another one is offline.
- If you want to link your ration card online, then try these methods. Visit the official site.
- You will get an option to link the Aadhaar card with the ration card. Click on that link.
- After that, a form will come; you have to fill it up by providing all the necessary information.
- Press the submit option.
Your online process of linking the ration card with the Aadhaar card is filled.
Now follow the offline method.
- The offline method is time-consuming. You need to photocopy all the Aadhaar card of yours and your family members.
- It would be best if you also had the photocopy of your ration card.
- Submit all the documents to the nearest food and supplies developments.
How Can You Change Your Name and Address in the Ration Card?
Follow the steps and get to know how you can change your name on the ration card.
- Take a print out of your Aadhaar form.
- Fill in the form by providing all your details. Write your correct name correctly.
- Visit the nearest Seva Kendra with all your essential documents. Submit the application form.
- The officers will check your form. If it is verified, then your correct name will be there on the Aadhaar card.
You can also change your address by following the same process.
We have given all the relevant information regarding the West Bengal ration card. All this information is taken from the official site. If you find any problem, then you can mail us.