YSR Cheyutha Scheme | YSR Cheyutha Apply
The Government of Andhra Pradesh launched the YSR Cheyutha scheme for providing financial assistance to the economically weak women of the state. This scheme focuses on providing employment opportunities to the women of Andhra Pradesh. Financial help of rupees Rs.18750 will be awarded every year for four years, and it will contribute towards women empowerment. It will have many other advantages for the women of Andhra Pradesh.
In this article, we will be discussing the YSR Cheyutha scheme in detail. We will provide you details like its benefits, objective, YSR cheyutha apply online process, eligibility, and all other information you must know about this scheme. Read the whole article carefully.
Table of Contents
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
This scheme was initiated by the CM of Andhra Pradesh – YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, with the aim of providing financial help to the women belonging to the weaker section of the society like SC/ST OBC/minority. This scheme is under the Women Welfare Department’s responsibility, and the aim is to help 23 lakh women belonging to backward communities in Andhra Pradesh.
All the women in the age group 45 to 60 years who are working under any self-help group can get the advantage of this scheme. A help of Rs.18,750 is provided every year for 4 years, which accounts to a total of Rs.75000 to all the beneficiaries of this scheme. The amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account, and every year on 12th August, all the women registered with the scheme will receive their payments.
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha
- It will help women belonging to economically weaker families to create employment opportunities for themselves and others.
- An amount of Rs.75000 is provided in four quarters.
- It will lead to women’s empowerment and the development of women from the marginalised section of society.
- It has many other benefits that will be provided to the needy ones.
Anyone willing to take advantage of the YSR cheyutha scheme, the candidate has to meet all these eligibility criteria:
- This scheme is only for women.
- Only the women in the age group 45 to 60 years are eligible for this scheme.
- For a woman from rural areas, the family income should not exceed Rs.10,000, and for a woman belonging to urban areas, the family income should not exceed Rs.12,000.
- If any member of the family has a government job, then the woman of that family cannot apply for this scheme.
- The family of the applicant should not own any four-wheeler. However, tractors, auto, and taxi are exceptions.
- Another important criterion is that the total monthly power consumption of the applicant should not exceed 300 units.
YSR cheyutha Apply Online
Follow the steps to apply for the YSR cheyutha scheme online.
1.You need to go to the Andhra Pradesh Government official website by clicking the link provided below.
2.When you visit this website, you will get a link for the YSR cheyutha scheme.
3.Click on that link and then click on Apply Now.
4.After that, your application form will appear on your screen where you need to provide details like name, date of birth, gender, caste, father name, husband name, etc.
5.In the next step, upload the required documents.
6.Then finally hit on the submit button and you will be done with your registration.
Here are the documents that you will require when applying for YSR cheyutha scheme.
Residence Proof- The scheme is only applicable for residents of Andhra Pradesh.
Caste Certificate– The scheme focuses to provide help only to the backward caste women. So, you need to have a minority class certificate.
- Age proof
- Address proof
- Bank details
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
How to check your payment status?
As per the scheme, the amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary and for checking that, the beneficiary can either go to the bank/check his account status or do that by visiting the website of YSR cheyutha scheme and checking the name in the beneficiary list.
How to download the beneficiary list?
Here are the steps that you can follow to check if you are in the beneficiary list of YSR cheyutha scheme or not.
- First, go to the website of Gram Ward Sachivalayam.
- Then go to the Dashboard and then choose YSR Cheyutha Eligible Beneficiary List.
- Then choose the Mandal, district and Secretariat and then the beneficiary list.
- The whole list will be displayed on your screen and then you can search for your name on that list.
In case you face any kind of problem or have any query, you can write an email and seek help from the officials regarding the YSR cheyutha scheme.
Email address- [email protected]
This was all about YSR cheyutha scheme. Hope you found this article helpful.