YSR Rythu Bharosa | YSR Rythu Bharosa Status | YSR rythubharosa.ap.gov.in | Rythu Bandhu Login | YSR Rythu bharosa.ap.gov.in | Rythu Bharosa Login | Rythu bharosa.ap.gov.in | YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status | Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Table of Contents
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Introduction
- What are the eligibility criteria for YSR Rythu Bharosa?
- What are the benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
- What is the procedure to check YSR Bharosa Status?
- How can you check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment status?
YSR Rythu Bharosa Introduction
YSR Rythu Bharosa is one of the nine Navratna welfare schemes of the Andhra Pradesh government.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is implementing YSR Rythu Bharosa from October 15th, 2019, so that they can provide a monetary donation to the farmer’s families, which includes tenant farmers across the State. The amount is Rs.13,500/- per farmer family annually. The objective is to finance the cultivators so that they can meet the involvement during the crop season to facilitate them to timely sourcing of quality inputs and services for higher crop productivity.
What are the eligibility criteria for YSR Rythu Bharosa?
The eligibility criteria for YSR Rythu Bharosa are as follows.
- The peasants of Andhra Pradesh, who inhabit cultivable land, are competent under the scheme of YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- The peasants who are enrolled under the scheme of PM-Kisan are also part of this scheme.
- As per the Andhra Pradesh government, farmers cultivating endowments/temples/inam lands are also eligible for the YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- The beneficiary should be from Andhra Pradesh.
- The farmers and their family members who are holding the constituency post as (Ex) & Present Ministers, MPs, MLAs & MLCs only are excluded for the benefit under “YSR Rythu Bharosa” and all other people representatives are eligible under the scheme.
- The beneficiary holds at least 5 acres of land in Andhra Pradesh.
- Suppose any unmarried child of a farmer is a Government employee or income tax examined. In that case, that will not make the farmer ineligible under this scheme, provided he or she does not come under any of the exclusion classifications.
- The beneficiary should be associated with the agricultural field.
What are the benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
There are lots of benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. Check it out.
- The peasants of the state will get a loan at zero percent interest.
- Moreover, Rs. 13500/- per year and Rs 67,500 in five years will be provided as financial help to each farmer family.
- The tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500/- per year.
- The farmers will also get free electricity for nine hours a day.
- The Farmers will also get unrestricted borewell facilities.
- The peasants don’t need to pay road tax for tractors.
- Moreover, cold storage units will be established all over the state.
- Last but not least, life insurance covers Rs. 5 Lakh for the farmer’s family.
- Other than that, a premium of the insurance will be paid by the government.
- After that, pending irrigation projects will be completed.
What is the objective of the scheme?
The objectives of the scheme are as follows.
- To help farmers financially.
- To develop the agriculture sector for them.
- For increasing crop production efficiently.
- To lessen the obligation burden on farmers.
What is the procedure to check YSR Bharosa Status?
Follow the process and check out the YSR Bharosa Status.
- If you want to check your name, whether it is present in the beneficiary list or not, you must pay a visit to the official website. https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
- After visiting, you have to click the menu bar’s login option, and a new page will come on the screen.
- After that, enter your user name and password.
- You have to enter the captcha code that appears on the screen and clicks on the “login” option.
- By chance, if you forget the password, click on the option, forget password option.
- Now you have to enter the registered mobile number and click on the Get OTP option.
- You have to enter the OTP, which you had received on your registered number, and create a new password.
- Now, click on the verify option and then log in to the site with ID & password.
- You can view the Eligible beneficiary data. It will display on the screen with details like Name of Beneficiary, Father Name, Katha number, etc.
- Now, enter the Khata number in the search box option.
- As soon as you enter the Khata number, you can see the beneficiary details have appeared on the screen.
What is the procedure to edit the information of the beneficiary?
Follow the steps, and you will get your answer to edit the information of the beneficiary.
- You have to follow the procedure, as mentioned above.
- Now, click the “edit” option to edit the details given in the last column.
- You can see that the beneficiary details have appeared along with Web land information and Pss information.
- Now, you can track your beneficiary status online.
- If you have given all the details correct, click on the verify status option & select the matching option.
- Now read carefully and select Marital Status, Caste Details, and Type of beneficiary.
- After selecting, now you have to select Type of Land, Type of Crop, and Check Status.
- If you see that it is not matched, select the details not matched and reject reason.
- Now, you can track your beneficiary status online.
- After completing the previous steps, you have to click on the submit option and save details.
How can you check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment status?
If you want to check out the YSR Rythu Bharosa Status, then follow the steps.
- To check the payment status, you have to go to the YSR Rythu Bharosa official website.
- You have to visit the menu bar from the website’s home page and choose the Payment status option.
- Now a new page will appear on the screen then you need to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Now, you can view the captcha. Enter the captcha code, which is displayed on the screen, and click the submit option.
- As you click your payment status, it will appear on the screen.
What are the necessary documents required?
The necessary documents for Rythu Bharosa are as follows.
- Valid Identity Proof.
- Voter card
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Proof of Resident or Domicile Certificate.
- Income Proof or Income Certificate.
- Agriculture Land Proof.
- Photocopy of the first page of Bank account details.
- 2 Passport size photos.
YSR Rythu Bharosa is one of the most important schemes that has been taken by the Andhra Pradesh government. Through this scheme, the farmers can be benefitted in different ways. Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, on 15th October 2019, launched his flagship ‘Rythu Bharosa’ scheme, which provides a cash incentive for farm inputs in the Nellore district.
The Chief Minister stated that the scheme of YSR Rythu Bharosa would change the history of cultivators in the state. He is trying his best to provide support to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh out of 29 states.