Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana | e kalyan Bihar
The government keeps on launching different kinds of schemes to empower the girls and promote their education and wellbeing. Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana is also one such scheme that has been initiated by the Bihar Chief Minister – Nitish Kumar. This scheme provides incentives to the girls for their studies, maintaining their menstrual health, etc.
In this article, we will be discussing Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana in detail. We will cover the benefits, the objective of this scheme, along with the online application process, eligibility criteria, and the necessary documents needed. So, if you are a resident of Bihar, then you must know about this scheme and for that, read the full article carefully.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021
The benefits of the scheme are targeted to reach 1.5 crore girls of Bihar. An amount of Rs. 50000 is provided in installments to the girl to support their studies and other needs till graduation. This Yojana is encouraging girls to pursue higher education.
It is under the Women’s Welfare Department of Bihar and is a full state government scheme. More than 1.4 lakh applications have been received so far, and many beneficiaries have received the money too.
Benefits-Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
- The scheme is available for all the girls in the state of Bihar to help such girls who could not afford proper education because of their financial conditions.
- Rs 50000 assistance is given till the girls complete their bachelor’s course.
- This money is given in instalments for purchasing uniforms, sanitary napkins, and meeting other educational expenditures.
- The government has provided a budget of Rs 300 crores for this scheme which aims to help more than 1.5 crore girls in the state.
- The scheme is open to girls belonging to any caste, religion, or community.
- It will help increase the literacy rate in the state and lead to preventing child marriage by encouraging the girls to attain higher education.
- Ultimately, it will make the girls of the state self-reliant and will contribute towards women’s empowerment.
- It is a state government scheme. So only the permanent residents of Bihar can take advantage of this scheme.
- A maximum of two daughters from a single-family can get the benefits under Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
- For taking the full benefits, the beneficiary has to continue her education till she gets graduated.
How to apply online for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana?
You can do the online registration by visiting the e Kalyan Bihar portal. Here are the steps.
1. Go to the official website for e-Kalyan Bihar by clicking the link provided below.
Link – http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/
2. When the website’s homepage opens on your screen, you can find two different links.
Link 1 – Apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana-Mukhymantri Balika (Graduate) Incentive Scheme 2020
Link 2 – Apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana-Mukhymantri Balika (Madhyamik +2) Incentive Scheme 2020
3. Click on any of these two links and then select click here to apply.
4. In the next step, you have to provide details like your registration number, marks obtained and verify the captcha test.
5. Then, the application form for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana will be opened on your screen.
6. Then, you have to fill the form with the correct details and upload the required documents.
7. After rechecking the entered details and completing everything, hit the submit button to complete your application.
E- Kalyan Bihar Login
1. On the official website’s homepage, select the Link for Student Registration and Login Only.
2. Then select click here to the login option.
3. In the next step, you will be required to fill your user id, password and pass the CAPTCHA test
4. Then hit on the login button, and you will be logged in.
Here are the steps that you can follow to get the status of your application.
1. On the official website, select the link for Apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana-Mukhymantri Balika (Secondary +2) Incentive Scheme 2020.
2. Then select click here to view application status.
3. Using the search option, you can search for your application and see the status of your application.
Rejected List- District Wise
1. Visit the official website of e Kalyan Bihar. When the homepage opens on your screen, select the link to Apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana-Mukhyamantri Balika (Secondary +2) Incentive Scheme 2020.
2. Then, you can see the link for District Wise Total Rejected List.
3. Click on that, and then on the next page, you have to select your college and district.
4. After that, the complete district-wise rejected list will be displayed on your screen.
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Recent photographs
- Mobile number
We tried to make everything crystal clear in this article. If you still face any kind of problem while filling up the form or want any kind of help, feel free to contact the officials on the helpline number provided below.
Helpline number: +91 9534 547 098/ +91 898 6294 256
You can also write a mail on this email address- firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope this article was helpful to you.