MOMA Scholarship, Minority Scholarship Last Date 2021, MOMA Scholarship Last Date, Scholarship for Minority Students,
Education is a powerful tool for human empowerment. The state is offering many schemes to increase literacy. With these plans, you can avail of financial support for continuing education. But, most of us are not aware of the variety of scholarships. This page will brief about the unique schemes for minority people. MOMA Scholarship is a merit scheme of the government for minority people. Let us catch up with all attributes of the plan.
Table of Contents
- What is MOMA Scholarship 2022?
- Merit-Cum-Means MoMA Scholarship
- Eligibility for Minority Category:
- How can I apply for Moma scholarship?
- How to Check the Scholarship Status?
- Minority moma scholarship 2021-22 last date
What is MOMA Scholarship 2022?
MOMA scholarship is the financial assistance offered by the ministry of minority affairs. The scheme is for minority Communities Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain, and Zoroastrian (Parsi) people in the country. The plan can provide scholarships for minority students to help them continue their education. MOMA scholarship is available for 20,000 students around the nation.
Merit-Cum-Means MoMA Scholarship
Any academic scholarship will be available to help the students who are in real need. MOMA Scheme is a scholarship for minority students. It is functional in three types. Each type is having its degree requisites. They are as below.
This scholarship is for minority students in the country. Students studying in classes 1 to 10 can apply for this scheme. You can claim a scholarship of Rs. 600 per month using this scholarship.
- The student should be studying at a pre-matric level.
- The family income must be less than one lakh.
- He/she should have scored at least 50% Marks in the previous examination.
The post-matric scholarship is for learners studying 11th to Ph.D. students. Students prevailing higher education can make use of this scheme.
- The total income if the family should not exceed two lakhs per annum.
- Students should have scored at least 50% marks in the earlier assessment.
The scholarship is a pure merit scholarship. Students can obtain this scholarship by scoring a good grades in their examinations. It is available for higher secondary and graduate students. The scheme is having a list of merit institutions. Students from these institutions will be giving priority for scholarship selection. People can avail of a scholarship of Rs.20000 per annum with this scheme.
- Students should be studying a technical or professional course.
- Cadres should score 50% and above in their previous examination.
- The family members should be less than 2.5 lakhs per annum.
Eligibility for Minority Category:
Students belonging to the community of Muslim, Christain, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi studying in India can make use of this scholarship.
How can I apply for Moma scholarship?
You can apply for the scholarship using the official website of the service. You will be able to fill and submit an application online. You can use the National Scholarship portal for this purpose.
Step 1: Access the NSP portal and register a new user.
Step 2: Fill in details of your educational qualification, institution enrollment number, Aadhar number, bank information, and location details in the registration form.
Step 3: You will be receiving an application ID under your domicile information.
Note: You can use this application ID as login credentials for the NSP portal.
Step 4: Log in to the NSP portal with the application ID.
Step 5: Choose the relevant scholarship scheme as per your level of education.
Step 6: Input your name, birth date, contact information, and identification details in the form.
Note: You will be receiving an OTP. You can use the password for filling the scholarship application.
Step 7: Access the scholarship form with the OTP
Step 8: Fill your educational information in the scholarship form.
Step 9: Upload the necessary documentation to support your information.
Step 10: Submit your application.
We need to upload the documents listed below to support your application information.
- Photograph of the application in the prescribed size.
- Proof of income of the parent
- Self- attested community certificate
- Self-attested mark statement of the previous examination
- Fee bill of the course
- Bank passbook of the applicants
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar identity
- Bonafide certificate from the institution
- Students applying for the pre-matric scholarship are required to submit their documents to the respective institutions.
- For Post-matric and Merit-cum-Means scholarship, students can submit their documents to the institution if the scholarship amount is less than Rs 50,000. For scholarship amount above Rs. 50,000 students can upload the documents online.
How to Check the Scholarship Status?
After completing your application, you can check the status of your form online. You can do this with the following steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the scholarship.
Step 2: Locate and select the schemes option in the menu bar.
Step 3: Access the drop-down list and choose the “ Scholarship scheme”
Step 4: Select your scholarship scheme and choose the “ Apply online” option.
Step 5: Choose the “Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List” from the register option appearing in the new Window.
Step 6: Input the year, type of application, scheme, state, and district to view the status of your scholarship application.
Minority moma scholarship 2021-22 last date
You will be receiving the notification for the www.scholarships.gov.in 2021-22 in August. The application procedure will continue till November. The MOMA scholarship’s last date for the academic year 2021-22 is as follows.
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme – 30.11.2021
Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme – 30.11.2021
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme – 30.11.2021