PM Kisan Yojana (pmkisan. gov. in) | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status |PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme | PM Samman Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Samman Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana | Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Scheme | PMKSY | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal
Ever since industrialization has started rising in India, the agricultural sector has seen a massive downfall. This sector has often been neglected and overlooked. In the present scenario, due to financial hurdles, agriculture, and farming in the right manner and amount have nearly become impossible for Indian Farmers. A community who feeds the state is facing trouble to provide their own families.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, the Government of India’s initiative, has helped millions of farmers earn and feed their families. The life of the farmers before the launch of the scheme was complicated. But with this, they have developed and improved and which eventually leads to a better India.
Table of Contents
- What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme:
- How to apply For the PM Kisan Yojana?
- How to check the status of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan yojana after applying for the scheme?
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
To help and multiply the income of farmers is the motive of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This sole plan has gifted a sigh of relief to a vast number of farmers in the country. The Modi Government has also made the Kisan (farmer) Credit Card facility easy and accessible.
The Indian Government has made taking loans a piece of cake for the farmers, with the low-interest rates and no guarantee requirements. Buying seeds and fertilizers won’t be a pain any longer. Came into effect on December 1’2018, The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana claims to allocate Rs.75000 crore per annum in this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme:
The agricultural families that want to benefit from this support scheme need to fit in the eligibility criteria. Here is this criterion explained:
- Small, as well as Marginal farmers, have the eligibility to use this scheme.
- Those families of farmers that own a cultivable land are also eligible to reap their benefits.
- The beneficiary needs to be a citizen of India necessarily.
- Farmers from rural and urban regions can enroll in this scheme as well.
Nonetheless, there are a couple of categories that have also been excluded from the eligibility criteria list. Individuals holding a constitutional post, people who served the Indian Government, chairpersons of the panchayat, mayors, etc. are examples of this excluded category.
How to apply For the PM Kisan Yojana?
Any farmer who wants to apply for this scheme needs to follow these steps given below: –
- Every state government is asked to make PMSNY nodal officers. These officers can be connected to for applying to the PMSNY. Apart from the nodal officer, the area’s patwari and revenue officer can also be reached out for the same.
- Another way to get into this scheme is by paying a nominal fee to the Common Service Centre of the area. The status of this yojana enrolled by CSC can be viewed in the Farmer’s corner (pmkisan.gov.in farmers corner). Also, there is the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi portal available. Visit the official website of PMKSNY and open the Farmer’s corner and click the ‘new farmer registration’ tab.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal : https://pmkisan.gov.in/
Important documents required to register with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan yojana scheme:
All the documents that a farmer needs to have included the Aadhaar Card, Bank details, Citizenship Proof, and owning the land. A Farmer family wanting this scheme should have a husband, a wife, and minor children(s).
Important features of the Pradhan Mantri yojana scheme:
Mentioned below are the highlighted features of the schemes which exactly represents its importance:
- The scheme provides all the farmers with excellent income support. Each eligible Farmer can receive an annual amount of 6000 rs. However, the amount is not transferred at once to the Farmer.
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana is a government-sponsored scheme in which all the funding comes from the Government.
Importance of The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana:
The primary aim of this support scheme is to induce the income and earnings of the farmers.
This scheme is an effort of the Indian Government to gather and provide funds, finances, and support to the poor farmers.
How to check the status of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan yojana after applying for the scheme?
pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2021 (pm kisan status check 2021)
Once the applicant registers for the scheme, the Farmer can check their scheme’s status by logging in to the official portal of the PMKSY https://pmkisan.gov.in/. On the official portal’s front page, you need to search for the beneficiary details and log in by using your referral id. After entering, click ok and search. You will be updated with the current status of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan yojana.
The Nation runs on the agricultural produce, so it is the Government’s very right to help and support the people who feed the entire Nation and make sure that their families don’t sleep on an empty stomach. In case any needy farmer brother didn’t get to enroll in this scheme, he can yet reap its gains.
This is one of the most important steps taken by India’s government, which provides the farmer with excellent facilities to serve themselves and us too.