PM Kisan Yojana (pmkisan. gov. in) | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme | PM Samman Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Samman Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana | Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Scheme | PMKSY | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal
Ever since industrialization has started rising in India, the agricultural sector has seen a massive downfall. This sector has often been neglected and overlooked. In the present scenario, due to financial hurdles, agriculture, and farming in the right manner and amount have nearly become impossible for Indian Farmers. A community that feeds the state is facing trouble to provide for their own families.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Government of India’s initiative, has helped millions of farmers earn and feed their families. The life of the farmers before the launch of the scheme was complicated. But with this, they have developed and improved and which eventually leads to a better India.
Table of Contents
- What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme:
- How to apply For the PM Kisan Yojana?
- How to check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status after applying for the scheme?
- Project Monitoring Unit for PM Kisan Scheme
- Pending For Approval at State District Level
- How to download Letter/Circular for PM Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- How to check your query/grievance status?
- Review, Grievance, and Monitoring Redressal Committee
- Physical Verification for PM Kisan Samman Yojana
- Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana implementation process
- Kisan Credit Card linking with Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
To help and multiply the income of farmers is the motive of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This sole plan has gifted a sigh of relief to a vast number of farmers in the country. The Modi Government has also made the Kisan (farmer) Credit Card facility easy and accessible.
The Indian Government has made taking loans a piece of cake for the farmers, with the low interest rates and no guarantee requirements. Buying seeds and fertilizers won’t be a pain any longer. Came into effect on December 1’2018, The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana claims to allocate Rs.75000 crore per annum in this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme:
The agricultural families that want to benefit from this support scheme need to fit in the eligibility criteria. Here is this criterion explained:
- Small, as well as Marginal farmers, have the eligibility to use this scheme.
- Those families of farmers that own a cultivable land are also eligible to reap their benefits.
- The beneficiary needs to be a citizen of India necessarily.
- Farmers from rural and urban regions can enroll in this scheme as well.
Nonetheless, there are a couple of categories that have also been excluded from the eligibility criteria list. Individuals holding a constitutional post, people who served the Indian Government, chairpersons of the panchayat, mayors, etc. are examples of this excluded category.
How to apply For the PM Kisan Yojana?
Any farmer who wants to apply for this scheme needs to follow these steps given below: –
- Every state government is asked to make PMSNY nodal officers. These officers can be connected to for applying to the PMSNY. Apart from the nodal officer, the area’s patwari and revenue officer can also be reached out for the same.
- Another way to get into this scheme is by paying a nominal fee to the Common Service Centre of the area. The status of this yojana enrolled by CSC can be viewed in the Farmer’s corner (pmkisan.gov.in farmers corner). Also, there is the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi portal available. Visit the official website of PMKSNY and open the Farmer’s corner and click the ‘new farmer registration’ tab.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal : https://pmkisan.gov.in/
Important documents required to register with the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
All the documents that a farmer needs to have included the Aadhaar Card, Bank details, Citizenship Proof, and owning the land. A Farmer family wanting this scheme should have a husband, a wife, and minor children(s).
Important features of the Pradhan Mantri kisan yojana scheme:
Mentioned below are the highlighted features of the schemes which exactly represents its importance:
- The scheme provides all the farmers with excellent income support. Each eligible Farmer can receive an annual amount of 6000 rs. However, the amount is not transferred at once to the Farmer.
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana is a government-sponsored scheme in which all the funding comes from the Government.
Importance of The PM Kisan Yojana:
The primary aim of this support scheme is to induce the income and earnings of the farmers.
This scheme is an effort of the Indian Government to gather and provide funds, finances, and support to the poor farmers.
How to check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status after applying for the scheme?
pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2021 (pm Kisan status check 2021)
Once the applicant registers for the scheme, the Farmer can check their scheme’s status by logging in to the official portal of the PMKSY https://pmkisan.gov.in/. On the official portal’s front page, you need to search for the beneficiary details and log in by using your referral id. After entering, click ok and search. You will be updated with the current status of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan yojana.
Project Monitoring Unit for PM Kisan Scheme
A central level Project Monitoring Unit will be appointed for this scheme to monitor its implementation in various states of India. This unit will be responsible for transferring the details of the scheme to the beneficiary, making them aware of its benefits, and doing the advertisement of this scheme.
All the important data will be collected by this monitoring unit related to PM Kisan Yojana and also Nodal Departments will be appointed by this unit in all the states which will carry out the proper implementation of the scheme. The Central Government will also provide the funding for this Scheme to the State Government through this monitoring unit.
Pending For Approval at State District Level
There are many eligible farmers who aren’t included in the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List because of certain mistakes in their information provided on PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal. Few applicants get to see “Pending for Approval at State District Level” when they try to check the status of the application and because of this, they are not receiving the benefits under this scheme.
For all those who are facing this kind of problem, here are the steps that they can follow to make changes in the details they have provided for this scheme.
- First, visit the official PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal.
- When the homepage of the website gets opened on your device screen, you have to select the link for Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmer.
- In the next step, you will be directed to a new page where you have to fill in your Aadhar number and do the captcha verification.
- Now when you click on the search button, you can see your application status as pending for approval at state district level.
- Take out a printout of this page and then visit your tehsil or block.
- You have to submit this printout along with all your important documents like Aadhar card, bank passbook, photographs, etc. to the nodal officer.
- After this, he will do the verification of your application form and the application process will be initiated.
- The benefits of this scheme will be transferred to you within 30-45 days from the date of the start of the application process.
One important thing to be noted is that these changes in your information can only be done through an offline process by visiting the nodal officer of your tehsil/block. There is no way to get it done fully online.
How to download Letter/Circular for PM Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- Visit the official website of PM Samman Nidhi Scheme and on the homepage, go to the Letter/Circular option.
- After this, a new page will appear on your screen where you will see a list of all the letters and circulars for the scheme.
- Depending on your requirement, click on the link for a specific letter/circular.
- After this, the PDF format of your selected letter/circular will be opened on your screen and by clicking on the download button, you can download it on your device.
How to check your query/grievance status?
- First, visit the official website and when the homepage gets opened, you have to go to the Help Desk tab.
- Then go to the Know Your Query option.
- Then you have to provide your Aadhar number or account number and registered mobile number.
- Then go to the Get Details option.
- When you click on this, the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Grievance Status will appear on your screen.
Review, Grievance, and Monitoring Redressal Committee
There will be a redressal mechanism at the national, state, and district levels for Pradhanmantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana. The Cabinet Secretary will be the head of the review committee under this Yojana at the national level which will be responsible for resolving all the grievances within two weeks.
For the complaints regarding the implementation of the scheme, a separate monitoring committee will be formed. Applicants can file their grievances/complaints both online and offline and these committees will try to solve them as soon as possible.
Physical Verification for PM Kisan Samman Yojana
The farmers who are willing to enjoy the benefits of the scheme will have to go through physical verification to be eligible for getting these benefits. The process of physical verification of farmers has already started in many districts of Bihar and the Block Technical Manager is appointed for carrying out this verification. This is done to eliminate ineligible farmers who are currently enjoying the benefits of the scheme.
Many farmers who are not eligible also applied and are receiving installments. This physical verification will help to find such scams and such farmers have to return the installments that they had received in the past.
Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana implementation process
- The state governments will prepare the beneficiaries list for the scheme where details like Aadhaar number, name, age, bank account number, gender, category, mobile number of the beneficiary will be present.
- For the citizens of states like Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam where many citizens are not provided with their Aadhar card, they can use other documents like ID card, Driving Licence, NREGA Job Card in place of Aadhaar details.
- The state government of all the states will be responsible for timely delivery of payments to all the eligible candidates for this scheme and making sure that they don’t face any kind of payment related issues.
- If the beneficiary has given incorrect or incomplete bank details, then this issue also needs to be resolved as soon as possible.
- For selecting the eligible beneficiaries of the scheme, the state’s existing land ownership system will be used
- To make this happen smoothly, it is very necessary that all land records are proper and up to date.
- The government will also digitalise the land records and will link them with the Aadhar card.
- The complete beneficiary list will be available at the district level.
- The candidates who are eligible for this scheme but aren’t included in the beneficiary list can present their cases.
This scheme was initiated to provide loans to the farmers where they are not required to present any security to get loans through Kisan credit card. The scheme aimed to relieve farmers from paying huge interest rates.
Now it has been linked with Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and those who are registered under Kisan Nidhi Yojana are not required to do KYC for the Kisan Credit Yojana. Beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can just fill up a form and can avail KCC Card easily.
Here are the steps for filling up the Kisan Credit Card application form.
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana and on the homepage, select the download KCC form option which is available under the Farmers Section.
- A new page will be opened where you can see the go to pmkisan option.
- Select that option and then select Pm Kisan Beneficiaries With Kisan Credit Card option.
- After doing this, the application form for the Kisan Credit Card will be opened on your screen which you can download.
- After filling up with all the required details and attaching the documents needed, you can visit your nearby bank and submit the application form.
- Bank will verify your application and it will provide you with the Kisan Credit Card.
We tried to make everything clear in this article. In case you encounter any kind of problem while applying or checking the beneficiary list or if you have any queries related to Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you can use these contact details provided below to talk to the officials and get the required help.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number: 011-23381092/ 155261 / 1800115526/ 91-11-23382401 Email: [email protected]
The Nation runs on agricultural produce, so it is the Government’s very right to help and support the people who feed the entire Nation and make sure that their families don’t sleep on an empty stomach. In case any needy farmer brother didn’t get to enroll in this scheme, he can yet reap its gains.
This is one of the most important steps taken by India’s government, which provides the farmer with excellent facilities to serve themselves and us too.